• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[help] get "Data/Weapons/Scopes/default.dds" to show up in game as a crosshair

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[help] get "Data/Weapons/Scopes/default.dds" to show up in game as a crosshair

hello ragezone
im new here and i need help
how do i get default.dds located in "Data/Weapons/Scopes" to work?
i found code to this in WarZ.sln but if i try editing it, it just comes out with errors, i know some emulator used those crosshairs and it was overlapping the original crosshair, means that the default.dds file was enabled as a crosshair, and im not sure how i do that, tried everything, it comes out with errors everytime
(i dont need to replace original crosshair, just overlapping it is fine)

thank you very much guys :)

this is the code that should do something with the default.dds
QHu6C8P - [help] get "Data/Weapons/Scopes/default.dds" to show up in game as a crosshair - RaGEZONE Forums

if there is any other code that needs to be edited or this one is wrong one, just tell me :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [help] get "Data/Weapons/Scopes/default.dds" to show up in game as a crosshair

If nobody wants to help, i will make a tutorial for you when i get home from school.
oh would be nice! thank you very much darkshadowm16, you are really a nice guy, im starting to like this community

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [help] get "Data/Weapons/Scopes/default.dds" to show up in game as a crosshair

can u share for all ? :|

Upvote 0
Back