• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help PLEASE!] Runtime C++ Server.exe error

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys!
Well i have looked profusely through the forums and havent found a SINGLE thing to do with this error except 1 unanswered question i mean wtf is wrong with it?

So.....I click on the server.exe or kpt Update it laggs my PC like duck for a good 20 minutes. Then comes up with 'C++ Runtime error Program has asked to abort in an unknown way' or something:bad:?

Please Tell me wtf is wrong with this stuff is it my Virus scanner:scratch:? Or what?

Anyway!
Peace!
Unzuuuuuuuuu!
(Dont flame me please) xD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Which server files are you using? I think some files of your server wrong and gives error to server.exe . Download full server 1871 .It should work

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nah i got it to work

Thanks thogh look at my thread about my errors i've just dont

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
unzubaru, what did you do to fix it? please share, dont just ask for help :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
\Nahhh its cause of me ram it Crashes because it has a set timer to load. If it goes over this timer then it Crashes anbd im pissed whilst writing this!

Peace!
Unzubaru!

Back