Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help PLEASE!] Runtime C++ Server.exe error

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys!
Well i have looked profusely through the forums and havent found a SINGLE thing to do with this error except 1 unanswered question i mean wtf is wrong with it?

So.....I click on the server.exe or kpt Update it laggs my PC like duck for a good 20 minutes. Then comes up with 'C++ Runtime error Program has asked to abort in an unknown way' or something:bad:?

Please Tell me wtf is wrong with this stuff is it my Virus scanner:scratch:? Or what?

Anyway!
Peace!
Unzuuuuuuuuu!
(Dont flame me please) xD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Which server files are you using? I think some files of your server wrong and gives error to server.exe . Download full server 1871 .It should work

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nah i got it to work

Thanks thogh look at my thread about my errors i've just dont

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
unzubaru, what did you do to fix it? please share, dont just ask for help :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
\Nahhh its cause of me ram it Crashes because it has a set timer to load. If it goes over this timer then it Crashes anbd im pissed whilst writing this!

Peace!
Unzubaru!

Back