Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Skill Tree

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello comunity, someone managed to create a full skill tree source working? i need it. If someone can help ill be glad. :junglejane:

Thanks,
Christian

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah i know, but... i didnt want to use that one, didn't like it... so much bugs and stuff, worth more try to do myself the skill tree... :p well, you know if the code is commented in invasionmmo? like // Skill Tree for example...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok fine, all arround money, i agree, will keep trying till i get it, i just don't have time cause of my job ^^ thanks

if you dont want to use it please make another. :eek:tt1:

if i had the time i had when i was young, damn, that could be a great idea! but, no...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i managed to sucessfully include skill tree in dnc source. Database is changing values and skills working, but i just can't load the "icons" when player logout, but still got skillids set to 1 in db. Working on it.

Upvote 0
Back