• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] Skill Tree

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello comunity, someone managed to create a full skill tree source working? i need it. If someone can help ill be glad. :junglejane:

Thanks,
Christian

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah i know, but... i didnt want to use that one, didn't like it... so much bugs and stuff, worth more try to do myself the skill tree... :p well, you know if the code is commented in invasionmmo? like // Skill Tree for example...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok fine, all arround money, i agree, will keep trying till i get it, i just don't have time cause of my job ^^ thanks

if you dont want to use it please make another. :eek:tt1:

if i had the time i had when i was young, damn, that could be a great idea! but, no...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i managed to sucessfully include skill tree in dnc source. Database is changing values and skills working, but i just can't load the "icons" when player logout, but still got skillids set to 1 in db. Working on it.

Upvote 0
Back