Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

hey Justei why u blocked my forum acc

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Aren't you people tired of the 99th "NWK flame threads" ? Seriously some of you get a life, go outside and take some clean air, you're gonna rotten in front of your PC's in your basement...

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The..Dragon said:
why you have no Ducking idea
get 2 roots , 10gbit connection for 2.000$
or maybe there is another way but i am sure the person who attacking the servers
have more than 20gbit connection minimum to down anything
and maybe he pay with credit card Multiplied by
no one have brain will pay this amount of money to attack sites

because 650k PPS is no "normal" ddos?

all threads where people want to talk will be closed by mod and then all are wondering why we talk in next thread again about same thing ... again i want a thread were we can talk even about ddos without close, only one thread all others can be closed or cleaned up

Developer
Reaction score
2 10gigabits cost 200 dollar each, not 2000... And still, that's not a ddos but just a dos.
if the 10gbit connection cost 200 dollar for each
so why you didnt buy 3x and make connect between them to get 30gbit total
also if that true and there is a root 10gbit cost 200$
so i hope you give me the link of company :pp, or you was talking about botnet ?

denial-of-service attack (DoS attack)
distributed denial-of-service attack (DDoS attack)
i dont think so there is a big different between them

Reaction score
Connecting between them won't create 30gbit... It will create 10gbit -> 10gbit -> 10gbit and when 1 gets ddosed, it's the same :p

There is a difference. DoS = 1 IP, easy to block. DDoS = thousands of IP, impossible to block

Developer
Reaction score
Connecting between them won't create 30gbit... It will create 10gbit -> 10gbit -> 10gbit and when 1 gets ddosed, it's the same :p

There is a difference. DoS = 1 IP, easy to block. DDoS = thousands of IP, impossible to block

i already bought a dedicated from ovh before, 10gbit connection and it was for 400$ :p
anyway you can try to talk with the person who attack you, and pay to him, its the easiest way
because there is no way to stop this attack

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Most people seek after what they do not possess and are enslaved by the very things they want to acquire

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
or just ask him to change from the darkside of the force to the jedis, because they have more lightsaber colors.

-----
Jules: What do they call a Big Mac?
Vincent: A Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it "Le Big Mac."
Jules: [in mock French accent] "Le Big Mac." [laughs] What do they call a Whopper?
Vincent: I don't know, I didn't go in a Burger King.

Developer
Reaction score
Lol, paying the person to stop, that's the most ridiculous thing I've heard this month. Even if I was so desperate, there's no way to know who does it.
most of admin's server know the only one can do this large of ddos attack is extremek or dawi

Reaction score
Lol, paying the person to stop, that's the most ridiculous thing I've heard this month. Even if I was so desperate, there's no way to know who does it.
Genius honestly. What are you gonna do, report them to local authorities? "This guy is running an internet attack on my illegal game service. Please do something!"

Anyways, you'll be fine if you go with a professional datacenter. You have to special request them though. For instance, Softlayer offers pretty advanced DDoS protection, you just have to be able to afford it and request it via phone.

Back