Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

hey Justei why u blocked my forum acc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look`s like NWK failed like Nostradamus predicted

o O :glare:

""Look's like"" <-- :sleep:

35l3fy - hey Justei why u blocked my forum acc - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you're just a fuckin pathetic kid thought he's a god or so

from "you" to "he" <-- :thumbdown:

Finally, i find the problem ... .. ... . . IT IS MISCOMMUNICATION!!!

Let us all enroll in an English grammar course. Unless we can overcome the underlying hurdle, our problems can't be resolve :(
AND ONLY UNTIL THEN, CAN WE truly appreciate one another :)

It is not the interest of the parties that giving rise to a dispute, but rather it is a lack of compromise that can be reach through adequate communication ^ ^ a very subtle but distinguishable solution muahhahahahaha

Last edited:
Reaction score
from "you" to "he" <-- :thumbdown:

Finally, i find the problem ... .. ... . . IT IS MISCOMMUNICATION!!!

Let us all enroll in an English grammar course. Unless we can overcome the underlying hurdle, our problems can't be resolve :(
AND ONLY UNTIL THEN, CAN WE truly appreciate one another :)

It is not the interest of the parties that giving rise to a dispute, but rather it is a lack of compromise that can be reach through adequate communication ^ ^ a very subtle but distinguishable solution muahhahahahaha

alot of shenanigans ..

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
3xt come at me bro, lets see you taking rz down LOL you and your threats you can stfu and gtfo lil kid.
oh and plz, L2english.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i thought start was y day? i see ppl on rank lvl 3 :D

they had no time to lvl up more :/

1st. opening 17:00
2nd. opening 18:00
3rd. opening 19:00
4th. sorry we cant open we are retarded, hf ppl ty for your patience and your lost time

bjorn tellin ppl it is ddos and striker tellin ppl it are some add-ins? wtf guys.... u dont know what to say anymore...
if you are going to lie to people atleast make a deal in team which lie to use and not that everybody talk diff crap.
owned.
this is how u guys should type on official page...and not some shenanigans ^^

Reaction score
gtfo ;)

Your so called ddos was a simple ICMP flood that already stopped.

We couldn't open because the mainserver window froze :D So striker rewrote the add-on and we're going to open today.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
u are totally wrong bro...
go open it and it will go down again..

you dont know even to trace an ip correct..and uwant protect your retarded bugged server?

go on im waiting...i didnt warm up yet....

real game play will start soon,this was only beginning

hf NuBa

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the only who who has to shut up is you..
you cant accept it that u cant do poop, inventing to your players some crappy stories.
tell them truth like a man...

cmon dont hide like a woman tell me date of " opening" pardon i will call it again closing
;)

Reaction score
I don't think you know who you're messing with ;) Your little flood is embarassing.

Maximum 400mbits and 40.000 PPS. And exactly 3 hours. Probably bought on some forum, this will only cost you money :p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't think you know who you're messing with ;) Your little flood is embarassing.

Maximum 400mbits and 40.000 PPS. And exactly 3 hours. Probably bought on some forum, this will only cost you money :p
haha 400 mb/s and fk you so bad? you and ur 32 gb/s root hahaha you ar pathetic

is so funy how all your projects failed so nice but this one will fail better:8:

btw you acting just like Infuzed right now ,but the dif betwing you and Infuzed is that he is online and you offline

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Haha, fk me so bad? . Still smooth :D
yea sure with 1 db reset already hahaha FAil!
yes is runging ok the webpage now ,that bcaz the botnet wait for server not for website

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
alot of shenanigans ..

then why do you take time to read and comment :sleep:

"alot" --> A LOT :thumbdown:

What is shenanigans? which part of my previous post is shenanigans? :blush: Seem like you don't like what you are talking about muahahahhaaha :sleep:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
:hahaha::listen:
If thei wana start ok the server thei need to change the server name and ip and don`t tell to anyone that is nwk or is fail again

Back