Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

hey Justei why u blocked my forum acc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You "ar" a Wanna Be, and want some attention ;o. also lern englis plis :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:hahaha:you are nothing compared to me Egy boy :8:
btw English not englis :lol:

Botnet this botnet that, awesome. Hope you enjoy yourself..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Check all of your posts it's "ar" hahahaha.

Chuck Norris once got bit by a Egy boy........ After three days of pain and agony ..................the Egy boy died
3xt1 - hey Justei why u blocked my forum acc - RaGEZONE Forums

Botnet this botnet that, awesome. Hope you enjoy yourself..

And botnet there

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not Egy, but you're. And the DELL boy will be formated o_O hahaha

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay I won't lie, you're looking for attention thats all.
Oh, and you're stupid. Is that good now?

make Love, not War!
Reaction score
DELUXX please just leave, no friends + noone likes you. Delete forum account and you make many ppl happy.

If you do not follow this hint, you are acting selfish and against this community.
Bad boy!

@All of you, cant you just leave NWK alone??? Everyone knows they are a really good team of really good people. And none of us could do it better than them. So stop your hatred and jealousy and relax. Fking kids.. honestly.

kthxbye

Kind Regards,
Uppa

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
uppa u cant be serious never ever will someone delete his account because u saying this and u know that, thats why im wondering about this post.
second thing the antiflamer are same kinda like the flamer, good ones are silent and ignore this

"really good people" i know only few real good persons in kal programming, but in nwk is no of them (anymore)

"Fking kids.." flame flame :/

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ismir you do not get a prize for having many posts. No reason for spam though, except being an attention lady ;)

Kind regards,

Uppa

your one to Ducking talk ... guess you got alot of time on your hands these days since FAGLIGHT is a fail

aplication for moderator on ragezone:

hi my name is uppaslut i have 0 skills and i think i would make a great asset to this forum as a mod because i know how to talk philosophy and people listen to my words and think im cool. i will be the very best guy for this jop because i am great with crayons and like to color my maps and make my npcs lok good with pretty pictures i stole from lineage 2. i want to be a moderator because i am better then everyone and will help them all keep there servers online since mine is being DDOS and i dont have money to pay to keep it online. I think if your nice to everyone they will leave you alone and let your server run fine. please give me this chance to show you im the best at everything all the time you wont regret it. i will read you some of my pretty words from my book of poetry to calm you all down when you are angry so give me on chance please.

kind regards,

UppaSlut

FailLight V.999999999999 admin

Back