• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hiring php pro coder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I want to hire a pro php coder who have knowledge in java , php , etc
who will be able to do fixes to my website and integrate the paymentwall.com widget into my donation page + the pingback script for it for the IPN system to work.

I pay really good money and wish to work on long term.

Find me on hellsblade@live.com

its an urgen matter as i gotta switch to paymentwall by monday !

this is an example of the pingback thing i need to work with on my site for the paymentwall system to work:

Code:
<?php

/**
 * @author lol32
 * @copyright 2011
 */

define('SECRET_KEY' , '');
 define('APP_KEY' , '');

class paymentwall
 {  
     private function generateSignature($params, $secret)
     {
        // Work with sorted data
        ksort($params);
        $baseString = '';

foreach($params as $key => $value)
         {
            $baseString .= $key . '=' . $value;
         }

$baseString .= $secret;
         return md5($baseString);

// Secret Key
         $secret = 'SECRET_KEY';

// $_GET params
         $params = array(
         'key' => 'APP_KEY',
         'uid' => '"'.$_GET['account'].'"',
         'sign_version' => '2');

//Generate sign param
         $params['sign'] = $this->generateSignature($params, $secret);

// Get build query
         $url = 'hhtps://wallapi.com/api/ccwall';
         echo $url . '?' . http_build_query($params);
         echo $params['sign'];
     }

private function checkIPwhitelist($ip)
     {
        // Whitelist of IP's
        $whitelist = array(
        '66.220.10.2',
        '66.220.10.3',
        '174.36.92.186',
        '174.36.96.66',
        '174.36.92.187',
        '174.36.92.192',
        '174.37.14.28');

// Check if IP is in array and if signature is correct
        //if (in_array($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'], $whitelist) && ($this->generateSignature()))
            return $whitelist;

//return false;

}

public function payment()
     {
        if (in_array($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'], $this->checkIPwhitelist($ip)) && ($this->generateSignature($params, $secret)))
        {
            if($code == 2)
                    sprintf("UPDATE damn_users SET dpoints = 'dpoints' + %d where account = %s", $dpoints_charge, $_GET['account']);
                else
                    sprintf("UPDATE damn_users SET dpoints = 'dpoints' + %d where account = %s", $dpoints_purchase, $_GET['account']);
         }
     }

}

// Initialize class
 $paymentwall = new paymentwall();

?>

the script does not work because of the sprintf , as it must be ms_sql query to update the db correctly

please contact me asap if you are ready for a good job

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its an urgen matter as i gotta switch to paymentwall by monday !

Wonder where you got that idea from. I don't recommend working with Hells in general as he's known to scam his devs with a chargeback a month after the payment.

Also this is the wrong section.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
please ignore his post , he is just competitive server thats why he must make such negative posts where ever he sees me :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
freelance , scriptlance , i don`t mind using any of them.
with pleasure :)

talk there

Reaction score
Wonder where you got that idea from. I don't recommend working with Hells in general as he's known to scam his devs with a chargeback a month after the payment.

Also this is the wrong section.

You were right about this person. Anyone reading this- never trust Hells.

Everything sounded fine and good until I completed the script and it was time for payment.

(S)he's been ignoring me ever since (going on 48 hours since completion of NO communication, and this person is online). This person could be having technical difficulties figuring out how to scam me through Escrow, I honestly have no idea as there's NO communication on MSN or the forums.

I'm offering this script for free to anyone with proof that they're competing with Hells' web-site.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
the paymentwall staff coded the script them selfs for me thats why i am in no need of your services any more.

thanks for trying tough :)

Reaction score
You were right about this person. Anyone reading this- never trust Hells.

Everything sounded fine and good until I completed the script and it was time for payment.

(S)he's been ignoring me ever since (going on 48 hours since completion of NO communication, and this person is online). This person could be having technical difficulties figuring out how to scam me through Escrow, I honestly have no idea as there's NO communication on MSN or the forums.

I'm offering this script for free to anyone with proof that they're competing with Hells' web-site.

Hope it didn't take you too much time. :wink:

the paymentwall staff coded the script them selfs for me thats why i am in no need of your services any more.

thanks for trying tough :)
Are you seriously that stupid?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hope it didn't take you too much time. :wink:

Are you seriously that stupid?

no not at all , thanks to their quick response and support i already made 2k profit in less then 2 days so i do not feel stupid at all.
in fact i feel quite good about my self for not wasting my time with this person who even wanned to charge me 70 dollars for 3 lines of php code

so thanks a lot for your useless comments to my topic :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, Well we all know hells lying, frauds dont get far. And hells you did say you will pay good money, If you have 2K profit 70 dollars wouldn't be much to you?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i don`t make good profit from throwing out with money on random people who insult me and take long time to deliver :)
so yeah even if it was few cents i would still prefer to hold it for my self then throw it away.

the world is a tuff place where only the strong survive , freebies are not tolerated in my book of shadows :)))

btw this was my final post , what ever you say please note i am not reading this useless topic any more

#close request

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, You just don't have no money to pay him, I find it hard to believe he would insult you, Hes a kool guy.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Anyone have proof of Hells ripping people off?

Talking to anyone who's ever worked with him can verify it...

I know tons of people who have, and they all say he charges back.

If s-p-n says it, which I believe he's a very trusted fellow, then it's most likely true, because Hells is a known scammer in the FlyFF Scene.

Here's one; BrightChoco, AKA, "TheJacob", back in early '11 replied to a topic when Hells was requesting a Game Website for Instanity. TheJacob took the job, and then later made this post;

http://forum.ragezone.com/f206/fly-fun-build-game-website-723367/#post6138791

Reaction score
Anyone have proof of Hells ripping people off?

Uploaded my chat logs..

Here's the agreement to pay (1):
empathy chat logs said:
<message time='20111115T16:45:27' id='wysgui@live.com' name='Spencer'>So what&apos;s your budget?</message>
<message time='20111115T16:47:04' id='hellsblade@live.com' name='hellsblade@live.com'>budget</message>
<message time='20111115T16:47:06' id='hellsblade@live.com' name='hellsblade@live.com'>u gotta tell me</message>
<message time='20111115T16:47:10' id='hellsblade@live.com' name='hellsblade@live.com'>what u charge to make the pingback thing</message>
<message time='20111115T16:47:11' id='hellsblade@live.com' name='hellsblade@live.com'>:)</message>
<message time='20111115T16:50:21' id='wysgui@live.com' name='Spencer'>How&apos;s $75 USD sound to you?</message>
<message time='20111115T16:50:56' id='hellsblade@live.com' name='hellsblade@live.com'>very good</message>
<message time='20111115T16:52:00' id='wysgui@live.com' name='Spencer'>Ok good :)</message>

Agreement to pay (2), and me telling him I completed the pingback:
empathy chat logs said:
<message time='20111115T18:44:11' id='hellsblade@live.com' name='hellsblade@live.com'>how can i deposit funds on that ?</message>
<message time='20111115T18:44:15' id='hellsblade@live.com' name='hellsblade@live.com'>paypal ? or cc ?</message>
<message time='20111115T18:44:19' id='wysgui@live.com' name='Spencer'>either</message>
<message time='20111115T18:44:25' id='wysgui@live.com' name='Spencer'>make an account on scriptlance</message>
<message time='20111115T18:44:49' id='wysgui@live.com' name='Spencer'>you can deposit funds from paypal or CC, then u can deposit those funds to escrow.</message>
<message time='20111115T18:50:41' id='wysgui@live.com' name='Spencer'>Scriptlance charges a $5 fee</message>
<message time='20111115T18:51:14' id='wysgui@live.com' name='Spencer'>So, still pay $75, but only pay me $70.</message>
<message time='20111115T18:54:08' id='wysgui@live.com' name='Spencer'>and I got the pingback working on my server, waiting for approval to test the actual payment form. Not sure if they will approve my server since it&apos;s an IP address.... but the pingback works.</message>

The second day, trying to contact him two different times.. No reply
<message time='20111116T16:35:53' id='wysgui@live.com' name='Spencer' token='' isuser='true' type='normal'>hi</message>
<message time='20111116T19:05:09' id='wysgui@live.com' name='Spencer' token='' isuser='true' type='normal'>hey</message>
<message time='20111116T19:07:44' id='wysgui@live.com' name='Spencer' token='' isuser='true' type='normal'>u want that script or no?</message>
And the third day...
<message time='20111117T03:05:07' id='wysgui@live.com' name='Spencer' token='' isuser='true' type='normal'>u there?</message>
<message time='20111117T20:09:22' id='wysgui@live.com' name='Spencer' token='' isuser='true' type='normal'>hi.... </message>
<message time='20111117T20:10:07' id='wysgui@live.com' name='Spencer' token='' isuser='true' type='normal'>thanks for having me do work and ignoring me for two days.</message>
<message time='20111117T20:11:39' id='wysgui@live.com' name='Spencer' token='' isuser='true' type='normal'>you could have just said "never-mind" or that you "found someone else." Either of those would have been fine, but seeing as you&apos;re just ignoring me, I suppose I&apos;ll just give it free to the person who warned me about you.</message>
Again no reply, so I had to follow through with what I said.

If he just told me he were calling support, I wouldn't have wasted time coding that for him.

He doesn't have the script I coded- he said $75 USD sounds "very good" but apparently not.. Eh, live and learn.

i don`t make good profit from throwing out with money on random people who insult me and take long time to deliver :)
so yeah even if it was few cents i would still prefer to hold it for my self then throw it away.

the world is a tuff place where only the strong survive , freebies are not tolerated in my book of shadows :)))

btw this was my final post , what ever you say please note i am not reading this useless topic any more

#close request

Ehem, the last thing you said was this:
Hells said:
<message time='20111115T18:44:15' id='hellsblade@live.com' name='hellsblade@live.com'>paypal ? or cc ?</message>

I said I was done here:
s-p-n said:
<message time='20111115T18:54:08' id='wysgui@live.com' name='Spencer'>and I got the pingback working on my server, waiting for approval to test the actual payment form. Not sure if they will approve my server since it&apos;s an IP address.... but the pingback works.</message>
Wait a minute, look at the timestamps:

Your last message to me: 20111115T18:44:15
My message saying it's done: 20111115T18:54:08

Approximately 10 minutes and 7 seconds.

How can you get by saying this when I made a $2000 script in 10 minutes, 7 seconds?
i don`t make good profit from throwing out with money on random people who insult me and take long time to deliver

I spent just as much or more time making this post so that other people don't trust you with their time like I did.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Had an email from Hells claiming he never had the script and he had one for free bla bla bla. I've unbanned him to resolve this. I know he runs a FLyff server and makes what I would assume a fair bit of money via that so conning out of $75 would seem counter productive especially since he has sponsored Flyff on numerous occasions. Try to keep this friendly.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Talking to anyone who's ever worked with him can verify it...

I know tons of people who have, and they all say he charges back.

If s-p-n says it, which I believe he's a very trusted fellow, then it's most likely true, because Hells is a known scammer in the FlyFF Scene.

Here's one; BrightChoco, AKA, "TheJacob", back in early '11 replied to a topic when Hells was requesting a Game Website for Instanity. TheJacob took the job, and then later made this post;

http://forum.ragezone.com/f206/fly-fun-build-game-website-723367/#post6138791

I have the right to refuse people i am not obligated to throw money at everybody who take interest to do a job for me.
Learn how the world works.

second of all apixens has a personal issue with me , he has been fired before from staff position on my server , so its no wonder he comes here posting this shenanigans.
also on your so called "proof" there is nothing that shows i scammed any1, so get over your stupidity and show some proof if i actually scammed any1.
screenshots , payment logs , or what ever the ... people use to show real proof

Hells is full of poop, it's just that simple :p

old angry donor on my private server , flyff that got hacked , quited for another server and got mad about i donno what things , proof can be found in his posts in fly for fun server advertising section, by the rude posts he made to me and the nice posts he made to other fly for fun servers.

Uploaded my chat logs..

Here's the agreement to pay (1):

Agreement to pay (2), and me telling him I completed the pingback:

The second day, trying to contact him two different times.. No reply

And the third day...

Again no reply, so I had to follow through with what I said.

If he just told me he were calling support, I wouldn't have wasted time coding that for him.

He doesn't have the script I coded- he said $75 USD sounds "very good" but apparently not.. Eh, live and learn.

Ehem, the last thing you said was this:

I said I was done here:

Wait a minute, look at the timestamps:

Your last message to me: 20111115T18:44:15
My message saying it's done: 20111115T18:54:08

Approximately 10 minutes and 7 seconds.

How can you get by saying this when I made a $2000 script in 10 minutes, 7 seconds?

I spent just as much or more time making this post so that other people don't trust you with their time like I did.

i want to point out some logs :

how do you know the pingback works ? paymentwall and me made up to 2-3 tests of scripts they coded for me until we actually made it work.
and from what you said there we don`t even know if your script works or not adding the credits to the account of the buyer.

now second of all , where does it say you sent me the script and i did not give the money ?!

I never took your script as you were too unsure on you and did not want to waste my time.

So if i scammed any body i want to see the proof where it shows they sent me the script , i want to see the chat log proof where i agreed on the script functionality and where i agreed to send the money for it.

There is no proof , there is no scamming , its just an angry person who wants to make me harm just because he did not make a little money off me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back