Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

hMercury [C#] [SharpNetty] [Linq] [OS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
There is practically no difference between hMercury and Mercury yet. The fact of the matter is, if there was a huge difference you could make a code name, however if there was an actual difference between hMercury and Mercury then a rename would be called for, but I'm guessing it never will be because you're just changing code that functions exactly the same. Let me give you a dumbed down example of what you idiots are doing;

Original Sentence:
The man went to the store to buy something.
"Improved" Sentence:
The man bought something at the store.

It serves the same purpose, so why bother changing it? You're just looking for any excuse to rename it and call it your own. You want to "improve" the code? Go ahead, but don't post a thread until you actually make all the stupid little unnecessary changes. Also, you have 8 developers, but how come we're only seeing very small unnecessary changes.

You can call me an idiot, but at least I don't waste my time and this section's time pretending to be a developer.

OPEN THE SOURCE, IN NO WHERE IS HMERCURY, (apart this topic thread), THE TITLE IS MERCURY EMULATOR 2.5 AND EVERYWHERE ELSE. your just a big fat troll. Where do I write a full formal compliant for this Moderator?. Some moderator he is, trolling and spamming, great. Wow. Don't waste your time writing useless poop, making yourself look like a right fool and a big massive jerk and stick.

Rogu3
Reaction score
OPEN THE SOURCE, IN NO WHERE IS HMERCURY, THE TITLE IS MERCURY EMULATOR 2.5 AND EVERYWHERE ELSE. your just a big fat troll, where do I write a full formal compliant for this Moderator?. Some moderator he is, trolling and spamming, great. Wow. Don't waste your time writing useless poop, makes yourself look like a right fool.

There is no spamming and trolling here, I'm just telling you the truth and your language is uncalled for. It doesn't matter what name is in the code, you're missing the entire point of what I'm saying. Thus development is completely pointless, I'm not just attacking you guys to be an idiot. I'm trying to tell you to make changes first, then make this thread. Really? A complaint? What are you going to say? "This moderator doesn't like my development. Fire him." If I was a regular user, I'd say the same thing, so stop trying to attack me because I'm criticizing this development.

Look, I'm not telling you not to develop this. I don't have a problem with you developing it. My problem is this thread. The point of a development thread is to show what you've done so far, and to show how far along it is and show that it's going to be released soon. This thread pretty much is the actual development itself.

So, delete this thread, do the development, then remake this thread showing us some actual changes. Prove us wrong. Prove to us that you're not just making a rename.

Reaction score
OPEN THE SOURCE, IN NO WHERE IS HMERCURY, (apart this topic thread), THE TITLE IS MERCURY EMULATOR 2.5 AND EVERYWHERE ELSE. your just a big fat troll. Where do I write a full formal compliant for this Moderator?. Some moderator he is, trolling and spamming, great. Wow. Don't waste your time writing useless poop, making yourself look like a right fool and a big massive jerk and stick.

If you knew the forum rules you'd know that that you have to PM a super moderator.

The fact that you're calling a moderator 'a big fat troll' isn't going to help you in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back