Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

hMercury [C#] [SharpNetty] [Linq] [OS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Droppy isn't a Rename, continues Mercury Emulator. Download the Source code and Will SEE CAN YOU DOWNLOAD THE STUPID SOURCE CODE BEFORE SAY THAT? Thanks. The Code Name it's hMercury to remember the Past of meth0d, The Holograph Emulator, the first of the New Era. And we added the h to Mercury in the codename, was saying.. Codename: holoMercury - the revolution as before meth0d.
This always be Mercury, we not renamed the Stupid Mercury Rename.
We don't renamed. The General is only creating stupid ways to flame me, and i don't know. He ask always to i be banned, Why? Droppy, please read this Answer.

#on topic
The Development is Good, we rewriting the BotAI and Bots Classes. Finn have messed and bugged all.

B-But this has nothing to do with Holo and Meth0d? If you REALLY want something revelotionaire then write an emulator from scratch else it's just another edit.

AWA

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No wonder people cancel their projects when every other member of the forum tries to kill them. You ask why they rewrite code? Just because something is functional, doesn't mean it's good.
Just a quick example, a bit exaggerated:
What is the best code here?
PHP:
string userID = request.ReadInt32().ToString();
response.AppendInt32(int.Parse(userID));
or
PHP:
int userID = request.ReadInt32();
response.AppendInt32(userID);

Both of the examples has the exact same function.
By the way, it's kinda sad to see even a moderator flaming..

Reaction score
So... Mercury is a rename of ButterStorm (source reflected with .NET Reflector) who also is rename of Butterfly, etc... Really don't accept renames? Or there are exceptions?
Now you will say we have a few changes or nothing, don't worry, I can show you a complete LONG list of changes made to the emulator.

Dear Xdr, the veteran of RetroServers (you said, at least),

We don't socially accept renames.

Assinated, Droppy

ok, really, what the heck is going on here?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No wonder people cancel their projects when every other member of the forum tries to kill them. You ask why they rewrite code? Just because something is functional, doesn't mean it's good.
PHP:
or
PHP:

But nobody is THAT stupid to make a code like that, I still do understand what you mean.

@Ontopic before my post gets deleted:

I think it's cool that you rewrite but why not start from scratch or from a decent base instead off editing a crappy emulator. It won't like you will edit EVERY bad code and it will still suck.

AWA

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
But nobody is THAT stupid to make a code like that, I still do understand what you mean.

@Ontopic before my post gets deleted:

I think it's cool that you rewrite but why not start from scratch or from a decent base instead off editing a crappy emulator. It won't like you will edit EVERY bad code and it will still suck.
The example was, as I wrote, exaggerated. I could give you countless of examples with stupid code kinda like that from lots of the emus here. Most of the current Butterfly-based emus even contains big parts with decompiled code.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Funny to see how almost any 1 on this thread is like be A*s licking because they want an emu filled with features and unstable stuff i aint saying that Claudio is doing a bad job, but he didnt really never posted an image or snippet of anything atm, he provided a dl link but still alot of this stuff he say he fixed already worked pretty well in almost all other emulators so for me this seems more n more like a *wannabe* developer - never said im better but yea, its seems weird in my head that alot of stuff thats works already is posted on this thread as fixed by cladio so meh idk

I would wait for the moon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
- I cleaned up some stuff because it keeps getting reported, so don't be mad at me :p -

Just keep it on topic guys. Let sant0ro (and the other people working on this) develop it, if you don't agree with it make a thread in spamzilla, mention everyone you want to be involved, and fight! ;-)
We all started somewhere so just see where this dev ends up, good luck :)

& Wreckless posts; rlly dude? C'mon, you're a Moderator and have to set an example for the HH section at least, not making it even worse.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
- I cleaned up some stuff because it keeps getting reported, so don't be mad at me :p -

Just keep it on topic guys. Let sant0ro (and the other people working on this) develop it, if you don't agree with it make a thread in spamzilla, mention everyone you want to be involved, and fight! ;-)
We all started somewhere so just see where this dev ends up, good luck :)

& Wreckless posts; rlly dude? C'mon, you're a Moderator and have to set an example for the HH section at least, not making it even worse.

I agree, a moderator should set an example. Wreckless isn't a good moderator on my thoughts.

Bro, this SWF is a little bit fckd up. I can't make a room? Where the good texts for it?! Litterly nothing have texts. And it refuses almost everything i do while i downloaded the SWF from your startermessage?

Yes, it is the latest version.

Reaction score
PHP:
or
PHP:

Complexity of the second is lower. But hey, nobody knows what poop I'm talking about so just let them go develop.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm using the 480, it works great. Except for this:

. That's the only error i get, it's redirecting me back to the me page. (My error page).

'3089'

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anybody knows if the interactions and catalogue structure are the same as the normal Mercury? So i can use the catalogue of FatalLulz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back