• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to add an item (ex. Costume)

Reaction score
Ok, Made it receivable. I can't see it though, I did the man11/woman11 thing, still same.
My .exe can already load those, since I got kendo suit, etc. What's the problem? Also copied the files.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Thers definetly something wrong.
uint32 Opt2_STRLmt1 is 0 for me, in both korea .enc and my .enc

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I just followed you tutorial very carefull and i sycronized item.dec with item.scp PERFECT.I cand drop the constumes without being disconected.
I remain with one problem.The epaulet works but do costume doesent show.
Any idea why?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the video hoangthang
Could someone also send me a translation of Korean to English if they can help thank you ^ ^
Tradução:
Obrigado hoangthang pelo video
Alguém poderia também me manda uma tradução de Coreano para Inglês agradeço se poderem ajudar^^

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The instructions carefully

really?how did you get to that conclusion?If didnt read them do you think that the epaulet would have worked?

If you want only to make post this is not the thread so f... off...

PS excuse to moderator for my last phrase but i hate this guys that replyes to a thread without any good or alt least in the subject answer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have done successfully

video will be up to make it easier

Send video in the shortest time

Link files!!!!!!!!!!successfully

Thanks posted speeddevil guide

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
does the epaulet and costume works to?because mine it doesent work(the costume)

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

hoatthang just used your files because you have the same as my server and still the same.The cosutme doesent work.Only the epaulet

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Thers definetly something wrong.
uint32 Opt2_STRLmt1 is 0 for me, in both korea .enc and my .enc
Opt2_STRLmt1 of the avatar item (Type IDT_AVAN) should be 63 and AttackRate_Opt1 should be 7.

I just followed you tutorial very carefull and i sycronized item.dec with item.scp PERFECT.I cand drop the constumes without being disconected.
I remain with one problem.The epaulet works but do costume doesent show.
Any idea why?
If the epaulet works but the costume doesn't then it's either wrongly linked in your cabal.enc or the data of the item in item.enc is wrong. Also the epaulet and costume should be 2x1 and not 1x1.

The cosutme doesent work.Only the epaulet
Check if you've linked to the correct item the correct way.
If you look in your item.enc you'll see that at 'AttackRate_Opt1' it defines the type of avatar item and at 'Opt2_STRLmt1' you'll find the id that in the cabal.enc links to the line which states what item id to get the visuals from.

This is an avatar costume
SpeedDevil - How to add an item (ex. Costume) - RaGEZONE Forums

This will link to your cabal.enc at id="63" under <avatar type="7">

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i made everithyng correct.Here are the files

succes.I didnt change the item.dec Opt2_STRLmt1 to match the value from cabal.dec from my client.
Now they work both of them.
Thanks for the hints.

1 Question.If i want to make the costume to be droped in port lux map by lets say some nobs of lvl 100 how do y do that?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Opt2_STRLmt1 of the avatar item (Type IDT_AVAN) should be 63 and AttackRate_Opt1 should be 7.

If the epaulet works but the costume doesn't then it's either wrongly linked in your cabal.enc or the data of the item in item.enc is wrong. Also the epaulet and costume should be 2x1 and not 1x1.

Check if you've linked to the correct item the correct way.

Yes but almost all options for me in the item.dec are 0 thats why I downloaded korea client to try do it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
*81 Question.If i want to make the costume to be droped in port lux map by lets say some nobs of lvl 100 how do y do that? ***

Read of chumpy droplist in forum

zzzzzz

When using not see transformation

Do not display avatar

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dơnload Cabal Online Korea :

"Test Client Download" (1.44GB)

This must not ?????????

Serenity GamerZ Owner
Reaction score
Yo Dude Speedy i fixed the server ^.^ and add the old item.scp but now if i add the Costume to a charcter he cant log in he get DC when he try enter teh charcter ... Error Code 6

and if i put in bank he dc when he try to transfare from bank to inv... what to do bro ;) i know u Teached me :p but i forgot some stuff xD im using the same patch that we made togther ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cabal korea download file has not "cabal_msg.enc"

Not appear in the installation folder Cabal Korea

NO FILE "cabal_msg", DO NOT KNOW THE NAME OF ITEM

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back