• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to Block Extract Bin Files ?

Reaction score
well anyone who knows what they are doing can get files still from blocked bins
i spent 15 minutes on the dealthz bins and all unpacked so its easy if you know what your doing

because I removed protection :p:

I don't have anything important to protect the in my server :D

I don't want my files to be unauthorized by thieves.

you can not say that the files warz and its because it was not you who developed

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
"Protect" "block" cute word ... Allways a way to bypass ;)

You serious ?

Really ?

It's a forum.
Share - developpement - help.

You serious? I already asked you for help in radioactive area, but you ignored me. So for you this is a development forum, help and share? You're being hypocritical with this your comments, as it is not also sharing ^ ^

Upvote 0
Reaction score
You serious? I already asked you for help in radioactive area, but you ignored me. So for you this is a development forum, help and share? You're being hypocritical with this your comments, as it is not also sharing ^ ^

your message:
"ATIDOT3, you think of selling / trading your radioactive area code?"

What you should sayed:

"Hello ATIDOT3, you think of selling / trading your radioactive area code? or could you think to share it maybe ? thank you"

Is that ? i don't think you talk about help in your private message, so what you mean ? i'm laying,
hypocrit ????

you should shut your ..... before say an other poop.

Anyway, you want radiactive ? ask to Poster13, i'm not going to trade with you.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
If you really want Radioactive area use PostBox for example) i am kill ~ 4 hours for add my radioactive area)

Upvote 0
Back