Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Block Extract Bin Files ?

Reaction score
well anyone who knows what they are doing can get files still from blocked bins
i spent 15 minutes on the dealthz bins and all unpacked so its easy if you know what your doing

because I removed protection :p:

I don't have anything important to protect the in my server :D

I don't want my files to be unauthorized by thieves.

you can not say that the files warz and its because it was not you who developed

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
"Protect" "block" cute word ... Allways a way to bypass ;)

You serious ?

Really ?

It's a forum.
Share - developpement - help.

You serious? I already asked you for help in radioactive area, but you ignored me. So for you this is a development forum, help and share? You're being hypocritical with this your comments, as it is not also sharing ^ ^

Upvote 0
Reaction score
You serious? I already asked you for help in radioactive area, but you ignored me. So for you this is a development forum, help and share? You're being hypocritical with this your comments, as it is not also sharing ^ ^

your message:
"ATIDOT3, you think of selling / trading your radioactive area code?"

What you should sayed:

"Hello ATIDOT3, you think of selling / trading your radioactive area code? or could you think to share it maybe ? thank you"

Is that ? i don't think you talk about help in your private message, so what you mean ? i'm laying,
hypocrit ????

you should shut your ..... before say an other poop.

Anyway, you want radiactive ? ask to Poster13, i'm not going to trade with you.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
If you really want Radioactive area use PostBox for example) i am kill ~ 4 hours for add my radioactive area)

Upvote 0
Back