• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

how to create a memory dump?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So im updating a source to v156. I was manage to get ingame but there shiet loads of opcode logged out so i found it is hard to sniff the opcodes. Thus i go onto the forum and look for an IDA tut and i found one made by oxysoft but his tut require a memory dump and he doesnt show how to create one. Can someone teach me how to create one for v156? Thanks in advance

P/S: im new to maple dev :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
memory dump = lame

put extalia in your folder and run it and it will create an unpacked version then use that in IDA

I have not done a basic idb yet for v156 since I always get poop about making 'em , but if there are people who need them as a jump start to their development then I will

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks sunnyboy it would helps me alot if you can do it :p i'm trying to learn IDA to find the opcodes and packets structure

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
here is the MapleShark key= CABE7D9F898A411BFDB84F68F6727B1499CDD30DF0443AB4A66653330BCBA110
here is the v156.1 client = https://mega.co.nz/#!WpNHRCbb

just.. just stop those both are of no help what so ever
are you high man, wtf is a mapleshark key gonna do for me when analyzing an .exe lol.... i miss 2010
I editted my post for the new link.

this still says File Version 8.155.1.0 i'd much rather analyze one thats 8.156.1.0 so redownload ms thx

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Sunny yeah if you could do it then it is great as easy for me to learn as possible :p

--

Could you name CStage::OnPacket too please?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back