Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

how to create a memory dump?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So im updating a source to v156. I was manage to get ingame but there shiet loads of opcode logged out so i found it is hard to sniff the opcodes. Thus i go onto the forum and look for an IDA tut and i found one made by oxysoft but his tut require a memory dump and he doesnt show how to create one. Can someone teach me how to create one for v156? Thanks in advance

P/S: im new to maple dev :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
memory dump = lame

put extalia in your folder and run it and it will create an unpacked version then use that in IDA

I have not done a basic idb yet for v156 since I always get poop about making 'em , but if there are people who need them as a jump start to their development then I will

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks sunnyboy it would helps me alot if you can do it :p i'm trying to learn IDA to find the opcodes and packets structure

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
here is the MapleShark key= CABE7D9F898A411BFDB84F68F6727B1499CDD30DF0443AB4A66653330BCBA110
here is the v156.1 client =

just.. just stop those both are of no help what so ever
are you high man, wtf is a mapleshark key gonna do for me when analyzing an .exe lol.... i miss 2010
I editted my post for the new link.

this still says File Version 8.155.1.0 i'd much rather analyze one thats 8.156.1.0 so redownload ms thx

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Facepalm.

Uploading the v156 right now.

should b good now. I was wondering why ops weren't looking like what I sniffed. lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Sunny yeah if you could do it then it is great as easy for me to learn as possible :p

--

Could you name CStage::OnPacket too please?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back