• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to extract tmap from mcl file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please people if anyone has information on how to proceed to extract the TMAP please let me know because I do not know even how to start, if someone has me willing to pass that information would be grateful because I need it very much.

:thumbup1:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
please people if anyone has information on how to proceed to extract the TMAP please let me know because I do not know even how to start, if someone has me willing to pass that information would be grateful because I need it very much.

:thumbup1:

I could find, but how you got old closed files and used them without authorization i reserve the right not to share about this.
I doubt that people know that they know such a thing shall go to share with you.

ps: you may need to start learning about the binary to understand them, what makes a good programmer.

Regards.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I could find, but how you got old closed files and used them without authorization i reserve the right not to share about this.
I doubt that people know that they know such a thing shall go to share with you.

ps: you may need to start learning about the binary to understand them, what makes a good programmer.

Regards.

how is it?
Now do not get it right, I did not use anything without permission if it is about the arena tutorial + warp I put the credits due to you and your ENCs and am very grateful for his work, which are shared here and something that has more than 2 servers or more, and certainly would not release the TMAP without authorization and much respect the work of everyone here, I'm sorry if I used something from others without giving due credit but the one I used was ancient, and many would like to learn
share a little knowledge does not hurt ...
Lost if you can help me I will be grateful to the TMAP personal work and not the audience =).
Thank you for your attention ...:thumbup1:

Upvote 0
Back