Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to extract tmap from mcl file

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nobody's done it before, so this is something we won't be able to help with.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
He doesn't know how, TanGzkie.

sure ?

so what is this ??

then u say that : FAKE , SKIN bla bla etc LOL
again and again :lol:
so crazy boy :)

see wtf u dont know :w00t:

balmungx30 - How to extract tmap from mcl file - RaGEZONE Forums

ps : =)) yamachi is the boy alway think that wat he can't do that nobody can do it =))

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You're a Ducking Special person, King_MU. This thread isn't about swapping MCL files. It's about creating a TMAP file from the MCL file that can be used server-side. So, how about you jump the hell off, and stop posting crap before you think. Do you remember what happened the last time you acted like an butt towards me and others? You got banned. Some people just don't learn, I guess...

sure ?

so what is this ??

then u say that : FAKE , SKIN bla bla etc LOL
again and again :lol:
so crazy boy :)

see wtf u dont know :w00t:

ps : =)) yamachi is the boy alway think that wat he can't do that nobody can do it =))

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I think Yamachi, LostSpirit, Cypher, Emi, trungnt88, john_d, dortdort, Automatisch, Deluxor, MisterMinister all this member can help you as well as Chumpy they have done there work very well. Chumpy did his work very well too =P

PS:They all have a lot of "thanks"

kind regards
schneemann

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok king_mu your great so how did you do it? how did you extract the tmap file from the mcl

Upvote 0
Reaction score
In fact,Yamachi is right,you can't really use the new maps in serverside.
Yes you can enter,but you will never be able to set mobs drops and everything.
And King_MU,multiple posts reported.King_MU take a look at the ds server files for example,you will have to have the same files for the new maps.

I think Yamachi, LostSpirit, Cypher, Emi, trungnt88, john_d, dortdort, Automatisch, Deluxor, MisterMinister all this member can help you as well as Chumpy they have done there work very well. Chumpy did his work very well too =P

PS:They all have a lot of "thanks"

kind regards
schneemann
This have nothing to do with "Thanks",just some 'species' around here trying to show off with non sense discoveries.We have done that ages ago,King_Mu,and if i'm not wrong Allocen have 'discovered' the same thing,in fact this is useless to us.
p.s:Sorry for my absence,I'm back in Rz now :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok ok
keep all your thinking and you will never become better cause all of u are lazy to become better.

i want to say only : dont think what u cant do mean nobody can do, yamachi :)
i saw u can become better than all of your old work . you dont upgrade urself :)

say bibi for the noob pp

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the problem here is so many people who always take there pride...and always say that "OMG that is not possible"
"OMG Noob you dont know anything...im better than you"

if we always like this...this cabal thread will not do any progress if we do not explore and share our knowledge...

Divignity Project where is your progress? most of you said that you support this thread and else you always saying that "it is not possible!" and you do not release any progress and keep it to yourself other than that you want to limit the progress of this cabal thread... many people want to share there knowledge and yet most of the pioneer here always take there pride and commenting a lot of post.

"BEFORE YOU SAID THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE!" better to give it all
theres nothing possible if you to do it...impossible is only for gays lol

back to topic:

i know ssomeone did it before thats why im asking for help how to do it its better to share it...^^

king_MU are you willing to share it?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Did you understand anything from what i've said?I guess not,since you are asking him to share.
There is nothing to share,it's just client side,you will NEVER be able to add mobs/drops.Allocen succeded same thing,but there was no miracle though.
KING_MU you haven't discovered ANYTHING NEW to us;so leave yamachi alone,he did that work some 'years' ago.
And there is no USE in your 'discover'

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Did you understand anything from what i've said?I guess not,since you are asking him to share.
There is nothing to share,it's just client side,you will NEVER be able to add mobs/drops.Allocen succeded same thing,but there was no miracle though.
KING_MU you haven't discovered ANYTHING NEW to us;so leave yamachi alone,he did that work some 'years' ago.
And there is no USE in your 'discover'

OMG before say anything go to my web see my location on the left side below my AVATAR?
lol watch some videos there...all i have to ask is some help to people who know how they extract the files if you cant help dont ninja my thread stay away ok?...someone did it before and he help me extract the files maybe he is busy right now thats why i post here cause i know some of the people here knows it

Upvote 0
Reaction score
OMG before say anything go to my web see my location on the left side below my AVATAR?
lol watch some videos there...all i have to ask is some help to people who know how they extract the files if you cant help dont ninja my thread stay away ok?...someone did it before and he help me extract the files maybe he is busy right now thats why i post here cause i know some of the people here knows it

There is no need to advertise your website,there is no point in showing yourself off.This is not the proper place to adv. your server.
In fact,I was trying to show that KING_MU didn't discovered anything NEW to Rz
If you know some people who knows,why don't contact them directly?
Gosh...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol i never advertise my server and beside i never say any name of the server if you excuse me stay away from this thread if you cant help..

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
why i must share for RZ with this ppl like that =))

balmungx30 is William
to u : full map EP 4 is enought for u , that why i dont extract for you map portal inferno :)
enought for u :D

for Yamachi, Emi .... : keep your noob and you will never become better , i dont want to share any cause i come from noob when i go in here and post some help and only i got is " USE SEARCH BUTTON " " LAZY " flaming ....

for new member : this forum is for u to the time to begin only , u cant go to higher and higher if u keep in here without ur try

Thanks
finish :)

Upvote 0
Back