Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to fix the BIGGEST Issue?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi Ragezone member. :):

How we can fix the biggest issue with the Problem that every npc is running throught Walls (Or instant reset when cansee is active)?

How the Game can be played with this Issue? Any Solution for this? Im trying to fix it, but my know how is to low.

As Player you cant run throught Walls, and on followevent is working to, same for the Spirit from Spiritmaster is working. Only the dumb ai making this Issue....whats the Problem with the ai?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just provided some things that I know, and I hope these will be of help to you.

As far as my personal experience is concerned, the best version of the open source emulator is still 3.9, which is relatively more fixable, I mean personally to fix the bugs and problems in it, as far as the source code is concerned version 3.9 is relatively more complete.

But GEODATA is not the main component of the pathfinding system, whether it is a star or a floating point operation, they are just an algorithm to bypass obstacles and will not rely much on the accuracy of GEODATA.

Have a great day.

Upvote 0
Back