Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a Habbo Retro R63 really easy and quick [first TUT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey, I've done all this. Now when I go to it says MySQL Error! Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)... What do I do? Please help ;DD

Please check your configs and make sure they are right
:thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything is working perfectly except the client :L . It only shows a blank white page... Someone help?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well, I've done everything in the tutorial but when i saved everything and go to , it dosent load a site? Only Local host pop up? Help fast

Maz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reccomendation: If you cant code or you cant figure this out, dont make a hotel (thats public)
Sent from my iPhone

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, When ever I go to localhost/client it comes up with a black screen or you need to replace your code. What should I do. I have skype and teamviewer. I really need your help thanks :D Great Tutorial By The Way

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: How to make a Habbo Retro R63

There is an Adobe flash player i'v already updated it please help :blushing:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: How to make a Habbo Retro R63

When i go to , there's no security button?
Do I have to update it? D';
Grenadier - How to make a Habbo Retro R63 really easy and quick [first TUT] - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i would like to help ur habbo and also can i be a staff plz i want to help get ur habbo big

if there is any people looking for a great staff plz add me on skype and u can give me the link to ur hotel and i would like to help skype name:xfmkid247

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
FrostCMS download wrong :L Please help. I've been trinna make one for ages and I'm counting on this one :D:/::$:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back