• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to make a PW Server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RZ. i need a guide for make a PW server. can anyone give me it? I've got windows XP SO

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
thats happens when you learning M$Office shits in high school. means, typical wincrap users crying for help instead of read and learn anything about linux

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thats happens when you learning M$Office shits in high school. means, typical wincrap users crying for help instead of read and learn anything about linux

Well actually i think it has nothing to do with schools .. more so with humans. I dont know why people got that lazy, tough its wouldnt be that hard to just read a guide ... there are so many guides here ._. ... and yeah - how are you starting a server when u cant even use winscp?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
People have become lazy because technology and society allows them to be. Why bother learning something for yourself when you can click a button and have it all done for you or someone come along and give an answer already given 1,000 times :p

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well actually i think it has nothing to do with schools .. more so with humans. I dont know why people got that lazy, tough its wouldnt be that hard to just read a guide ... there are so many guides here ._. ... and yeah - how are you starting a server when u cant even use winscp?

I can use WinSCP. And I google searched, for guides for 2 days straight and found absolutely none. And yes my school is making me take M$Office because they think I need it in life when I dont.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I use excel a lot when working on things for my server. If not for the ID list then for my mob stat, weapon stat and armour stat sheets I created. All I have to do is input the level and the sheet I created does the rest for me. Including my mobs sheets which does all the defence stats for different element types as well.

If you want to run a server efficiently you're going to need as many tools as you can get your hands on.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use excel a lot when working on things for my server. If not for the ID list then for my mob stat, weapon stat and armour stat sheets I created. All I have to do is input the level and the sheet I created does the rest for me. Including my mobs sheets which does all the defence stats for different element types as well.

If you want to run a server efficiently you're going to need as many tools as you can get your hands on.

I absolutly agree with him! Maybe take a look around and try the searchfunction of Ragezone! That often helps more then simply typing it into google.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
It is there, i am sure it is.
You can find it /root/home/gamed/...

But i would suggest you to read some guides here ;( You can't expect people to present you everything on a golden plate - and finding ptemplate.conf isnt really something hard if you would have opened you eyes!

Even if your useing VM or not... it should have the directories i wrote earlier. If not, i have to ask you if you really installed it Oo

Actually, just to let you know, it's not /root/home/gamed/ (guessing you haven't actually DL my release <.<) I think it's /PWServer/gamed/ (I honestly don't know for sure because I have a MAJOR update to that package coming out soon where the new directory structure will be /PWServer/xxx/gamed/ where xxx=version number {so, /PWServer/136/gamed/} for the next release)

:wink:

Other than that, right on!

Oh, and you should DL and check out my release (though at this point I'd recommend waiting for the major update that's about to drop)... It is a really nice and organized release :wink:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually, just to let you know, it's not /root/home/gamed/ (guessing you haven't actually DL my release <.<) I think it's /PWServer/gamed/ (I honestly don't know for sure because I have a MAJOR update to that package coming out soon where the new directory structure will be /PWServer/xxx/gamed/ where xxx=version number {so, /PWServer/136/gamed/} for the next release)

:wink:

Other than that, right on!

Oh, and you should DL and check out my release (though at this point I'd recommend waiting for the major update that's about to drop)... It is a really nice and organized release :wink:

Oh really? I think i used your release a while ago ... i was pretty sure abt my answer. But yeah maybe i didnt remembered it right. Sorry then :-D

Upvote 0
Back