Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a PW Server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RZ. i need a guide for make a PW server. can anyone give me it? I've got windows XP SO

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u_u I dont know anything of pw servers :S (Sorry for my bad english) I need a guide for put a pw server :/

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure everyone has to start somewhere of everything in this world. But making a server is nothing for you.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how I change my server rates? I dont know how.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made my server with '¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE forums' and I cannot find the ptemplate.conf file.

It is there, i am sure it is.
You can find it /root/home/gamed/...

But i would suggest you to read some guides here ;( You can't expect people to present you everything on a golden plate - and finding ptemplate.conf isnt really something hard if you would have opened you eyes!

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It is there, i am sure it is.
You can find it /root/home/gamed/...

But i would suggest you to read some guides here ;( You can't expect people to present you everything on a golden plate - and finding ptemplate.conf isnt really something hard if you would have opened you eyes!

No such directory: /root/home/gamed

EDIT: used WinSCP and connected. Changed rates from there. thank you though.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
v.v you know that those are supposed to be on your server .. not on your pc.. right?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Even if your useing VM or not... it should have the directories i wrote earlier. If not, i have to ask you if you really installed it Oo

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Even if your useing VM or not... it should have the directories i wrote earlier. If not, i have to ask you if you really installed it Oo

I found it in WinSCP. I don't know why it was showing up. But then I opened it, changed it from 0 to like 100 and my server quit working. so I changed it back to 0.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have no idea what you did then but nvm ... i give up ... i am to young for this Q_Q
But really think about the suggestion i made earlier. Thats all i can say!

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have no idea what you did then but nvm ... i give up ... i am to young for this Q_Q
But really think about the suggestion i made earlier. Thats all i can say!

I tried to go to the gamed folder alot of times. Each attempt ended in failure. I then opened WinSCP, used my host ip, user and pass and it worked. I then went to <root> - pwserver - gamed - ptemplate.conf

Upvote 0
Back