Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to set up a PServer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here i will post a guide how to create your own private server with TCWNN source (TheConquerWithNoName) if i got the name right ?

First of all you need to download the source wich you can find here:

Then you need to download MYSQL 5.0 wich you can download here:

I'm using Navicat for my server, you maybe don't like it but i do so you can download Navicat here:

And if you wan't to set up your own website with website registration im to lazy to guide you that one, so check around here on ragezone.

Now you need a Client (Im using PowerSourceCO client) wich you can download here:

Okey here comes the guide

1. Install MYSQL and remember what you put as root password cuz you will need that one later.

2. When you installed it, install Navicat, When its done open Navicat and create a new connection and name it "whateveryouwant" and at password field you type your password you set when you were installing MYSQL.

3. When you done that create a new database. Name it coproj and when you've done that right click on coproj and press Excute Batchfile and look for your Backup.SQL wich you can find in your source map that you have downloaded.

4. When its done open "Account" table and type this:

AccountID:
Whateveryouwant
Password: Leave this blank
Logontype: I'm using 1 but some peoples says its gonna be 2
LogonCount: 0
Charr: 0
AccNr: 0
Online: 0

Why i said at password "Leave this blank" is cuz when you have created your account and gonna log in to conquer you will choose the password but you need to remember it.

5. Now you have succeful set up the database and now heading for the connection. Go into your source now:

Mine is located here:
C:\Documents and Settings\Linus\Skrivbord\Source\TCWNN Source\bin\Debug

Just showing where you can find your "Config.ini"

[Server]
ServerIP=YourIPGoesHere
XPRate=70 <--- EXP rate
ProfXPRate=25 <--- Weapon prof rate
DBUserName = "root"
DBUserPass = "Put your root password you choosed when you were installing MYSQL"

Now open COServerProject.exe and probably with no errors :)

This is the way i did, there is more ways but this were that fastest that came up in my mind ^^

Sorry for my english, im swedish so please don't flame me :)

I can put up guides how to get an website later and a guide to change some things like (drop rates, getting guild working, add new items, add new commands and so on)

Thanks for me :) Please right me if i forgot anything or got something wrong.

Please do not remove this thread this time, move it if its in wrong section.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It should be 2.

1 = Already created char.
2 = No char yet.
3 = Banned.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
WTF stop with the guides there are so many out ur not cool or anything

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How do i edit the client to start playing ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It should be 2.

1 = Already created char.
2 = No char yet.
3 = Banned.

Ohh now i see :) Thanks =)

WTF stop with the guides there are so many out ur not cool or anything

Yeah but have you seen all the ppls that ask why its not working ? :s this is a guide that is working, cuz i did it that way.. be happy that someone can take their time to make an guide where the noobs can understand and get it to work ?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ey, can you tell me how to set up the client?
I already changed the server.dat but can't login.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ey, can you tell me how to set up the client?
I already changed the server.dat but can't login.

1. Doe's it says "connection with the server is interuppted?
2. Created an Account with password field blank?
3. Sure its the right IP you have?
4. Change the IP in the config.ini in the source?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here i will post a guide how to create your own private server with TCWNN source (TheConquerWithNoName) if i got the name right ?

First of all you need to download the source wich you can find here:

Then you need to download MYSQL 5.0 wich you can download here:

I'm using Navicat for my server, you maybe don't like it but i do so you can download Navicat here:

And if you wan't to set up your own website with website registration im to lazy to guide you that one, so check around here on ragezone.

Now you need a Client (Im using PowerSourceCO client) wich you can download here:

Okey here comes the guide

1. Install MYSQL and remember what you put as root password cuz you will need that one later.

2. When you installed it, install Navicat, When its done open Navicat and create a new connection and name it "whateveryouwant" and at password field you type your password you set when you were installing MYSQL.

3. When you done that create a new database. Name it coproj and when you've done that right click on coproj and press Excute Batchfile and look for your Backup.SQL wich you can find in your source map that you have downloaded.

4. When its done open "Account" table and type this:

AccountID: Whateveryouwant
Password: Leave this blank
LogonCount: 0
Charr: 0
AccNr: 0
Online: 0

Why i said at password "Leave this blank" is cuz when you have created your account and gonna log in to conquer you will choose the password but you need to remember it.

5. Now you have succeful set up the database and now heading for the connection. Go into your source now:

Mine is located here:
C:\Documents and Settings\Linus\Skrivbord\Source\TCWNN Source\bin\Debug

Just showing where you can find your "Config.ini"

[Server]
ServerIP=YourIPGoesHere
XPRate=70 <--- EXP rate
ProfXPRate=25 <--- Weapon prof rate
DBUserName = "root"
DBUserPass = "Put your root password you choosed when you were installing MYSQL"

Now open COServerProject.exe and probably with no errors :)

This is the way i did, there is more ways but this were that fastest that came up in my mind ^^

Sorry for my english, im swedish so please don't flame me :)

I can put up guides how to get an website later and a guide to change some things like (drop rates, getting guild working, add new items, add new commands and so on)

Thanks for me :) Please right me if i forgot anything or got something wrong.

Please do not remove this thread this time, move it if its in wrong section.

thx man, worked for me. btw when exactly are you going to make a guide on how to make a website? :vampire:

can u give me the commands 2? :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
btw coudl u give me the commands, for gms and non gms thx ;P

/save = Save you character

/coords = Shows what coordinates you are at

/guard = ??

/reconn = ??

/ms = MassSave

/skill = /skill skillid skilllevel.. /skill 1000 4 gives you fixed thunder

/level = Choose wich level you want

/prof = /prof 500 20 gives your weapon prof level 20

/warp = ??

/scroll = Choose wich city you want scroll to
tc
am
dc
faction
bi
ma
mc

/money = /money (amount) gives you money

/c = GM Message

/wh = ?

/model = /model lfemale gives you a model of a large female

/info = check how many players online.

/tele = /tele (mapid) (coords)

/ban = ban someone

/item = /item Super ConquestArmor 12 7 255 13 13 gives you a super conquestarmor +12 -7 255hp 2 sdg.

/changename = change your name

/cps = /cps (amount)

/etc = ?

/xp = gives you xp skill

/rts = Server restart

/spawn = /spawn (mobid) (amount) i think ? :eek:

/npc = /npc (npcid)

/job = /job 15 is trojanmaster check for more jobs in source
/clearpkp = clear all your pk points

that is GM commands, PH can use some i think too, but non GM/PH cant use any commands.
Check in your Client.Cs for more commands.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
btw from time to time it shows me a send/dont send error and stops the server....umm do u know how to fix it maybe? thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well u said u will make a guide on how to make a website, and u still didnt, i'm not trying to bother u or something just wanna know when aproximatly it will be made thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well u said u will make a guide on how to make a website, and u still didnt, i'm not trying to bother u or something just wanna know when aproximatly it will be made thx

I don't have so much time, I have a life outside the computer too and spend to most time at friends and work and sometimes when im gonna make the guide someone calls or i dont feel to make a guide ^^ but it will do it as soon as possible, btw there is many guides how to make a website if you don't want to wait :) But i will soon o hope..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't have so much time, I have a life outside the computer too and spend to most time at friends and work and sometimes when im gonna make the guide someone calls or i dont feel to make a guide ^^ but it will do it as soon as possible, btw there is many guides how to make a website if you don't want to wait :) But i will soon o hope..
same here, and i dun mind to wait all the other guides dun expain how to istall the progys, and how to make em work and stuff, they just give u reg. php file and thats all XD so i dun mind waiting..thx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to fix
Error:Connection with the server is interrupted. Please re-login. ???

how?

Back