Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos How to setup a WoTLK Trinity Server 32 & 64 Bit. All Downloads Included.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Tutorial] How to setup a WoTLK Mangos Server 32 & 64 Bit. All Downloads Included

Well it would appear this developmental program has died.

The webpage that hosted the forum and downloads has vanished....

Haven't heard from the developper in weeks.....

I'm guessing this is gone for good....

It was an awesome repack.....hopefully maybe one day it shall return.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Tutorial] How to setup a WoTLK Mangos Server 32 & 64 Bit. All Downloads Included

I got problem due following the steps of first page, I didn't get the database folder in order to import the sql files... How can I have it?

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

This project is dead...

You'll have to go to the links one the first post to the database places yourself and get the db's....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

failed to open acceptor ...

i fixed it really easy open your mangos.conf and change
WorldServerPort = ....
to another port and after u did that go in your router and open the port there to

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Ok...it would appear Pryd is back....for now....

I have completely updated the first 2 posts with new guides and new links.....Enjoy!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Tutorial] How to setup a WoTLK Trinity Server 32 & 64 Bit. All Downloads Include

Title edited per request.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Tutorial] How to setup a WoTLK Trinity Server 32 & 64 Bit. All Downloads Include

I appreciate the speedy response guys...I'm sorry I sent it to 3 moderators...I had no clue who was here often and who wasn't ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

monolith, i cant download it.
i get an error "a java error cant run here" or something like that and i dont get the download link, i did it with other browser, same problem.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Hmmm..it seems to be doing the same thing to me...I'll try another browser...AND upload it somewhere else....

Ok...it's doing the same thing in Mozilla...that pretty much means is a problem at mediafire....so I'm uploading it to Filefront and Rapidshare

I'll add those links to the First Post...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

now its ok.
but idk, when i use trinity it works like in slow motion when i enter in-game.
i type a command, the effect appears 10 sec later.
can i fix this?

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Computer strong enough to run both server and client?

Takes alot of RAM to run the server.....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

yes, computer can handle.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

There anyway to actually jail someone? Like put them in one of the jails, then disable their use of all teleportation spells/skills/ and items? E.g. hearthstone, blink, portals. etc?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi. I got almost all the way to the end of the server creation tutorial, but then had issues importing the trinity database.

I'm using SQLyog, created a database called "trinity" as instructed in the guide and selected "Import\Restore from SQL dump", pointing it to the PDS_Pure_Blizz.sql file. It gets about 60% through and then errors out with the following message:

Query:
DELETE FROM `creature` WHERE `id`=3939

Error occured at:2009-08-15 21:42:22
Line no.:2
Error Code: 1146 - Table 'mangos.creature' doesn't exist

Query:
INSERT INTO `db_version` VALUES
('Mangos default database.','Creature EventAI not provided.',NULL)

Error occured at:2009-08-16 11:50:57
Line no.:37
Error Code: 1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

Query:

Error occured at:2009-08-16 11:52:02

Query:
INSERT INTO `locales_creature` VALUES ('12385', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', 'Усовершенствованный манекен-мишень орудийного расчета', null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null)

Error occured at:2009-08-16 13:01:04
Line no.:1576212
Error Code: 1406 - Data too long for column 'name_loc8' at row 1

Query:
INSERT INTO `locales_creature` VALUES ('12385', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', 'Усовершенствованный манекен-мишень орудийного расчета', null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null)

Error occured at:2009-08-16 13:26:41
Line no.:1576635

Query:

Error occured at:2009-08-16 14:02:24

I also tried with Navicat lite but got errors right away (I could only execute batch on the database root, not the individual DBs, is this a Lite version limitation?)

I'll admit I'm a total noob at SQL and that there could be something really obvious I'm overlooking, but I've searched high and low and had no luck so far. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Nice tutorial. 9/10 Very Explanatory.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@univbee: i got the same error when i wanted to execute the blizz world sql version.
try execute the fun world, its ok.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi. I got almost all the way to the end of the server creation tutorial, but then had issues importing the trinity database.

I'm using SQLyog, created a database called "trinity" as instructed in the guide and selected "Import\Restore from SQL dump", pointing it to the PDS_Pure_Blizz.sql file. It gets about 60% through and then errors out with the following message:

Query:
DELETE FROM `creature` WHERE `id`=3939

Error occured at:2009-08-15 21:42:22
Line no.:2
Error Code: 1146 - Table 'mangos.creature' doesn't exist

Query:

Error occured at:2009-08-16 11:50:57

Query:

Error occured at:2009-08-16 11:52:02

Query:

Error occured at:2009-08-16 13:01:04

Query:

Error occured at:2009-08-16 13:26:41
Line no.:1576635

Query:

Error occured at:2009-08-16 14:02:24

I also tried with Navicat lite but got errors right away (I could only execute batch on the database root, not the individual DBs, is this a Lite version limitation?)

I'll admit I'm a total noob at SQL and that there could be something really obvious I'm overlooking, but I've searched high and low and had no luck so far. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

try continuing on errors!

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Released new repack...Version 4.....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

how can i enter in The Antechamber of Ulduar? (the zone you enter after you kill flame,ignis, razor and xt)

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

how can i enter in The Antechamber of Ulduar? (the zone you enter after you kill flame,ignis, razor and xt)

TBH..I do not know....I don't play or run a server myself anymore....

If it's a database or a core bug keeping you from entering...might ask on the developers forums....

I'm just sharing what I know to be a good repack and offering minor support...

Back