Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos How to setup a WoTLK Trinity Server 32 & 64 Bit. All Downloads Included.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Tutorial] How to setup a WoTLK Trinity Server 32 & 64 Bit. All Downloads Include

monolith, the new rev has the same problems as the first one.
unable to download.
can you put on another file hoster?

and about ulduar, there are some GOs called ulduar teleporter but they dont work.

Last edited:
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Tutorial] How to setup a WoTLK Trinity Server 32 & 64 Bit. All Downloads Include

Fixed Rev 4 download link....

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Hello All

Update 08/31/09 -
New Patched Trin2 Core.

What is this?

WOTLK 313 Client Support (8606-9947)
YTDB 506 - 3 Trinity Databases (pure blizz, Custom, PVP)
Trin2 [x64/x32] Core = 5509

WOTLK 313 Client Support 9947
YTDB 506 - 1 Mangos Database (pure blizz w/ minor features included!
Mangos [x64\x32] Core = 8445

WOTLK 320
YTDB 506 - 1 Mangos Database ( pure bliz )
Mangos [x64/x32] Core = 8434

Atm, I'm running 2 Trin servers and 1 Mangos, that way I can see the best of both worlds!!
Now you can too!

As usual I Took a few fixes from the YTDB forums, and added some programs / sources
that I think everyone should have. Credits are listed in the zip.

Special Thanks to all who contribute their time and energy to this repack.

Included you will find my personal SQL Dumps and compiled core with extras added by me.
Unlike using YTDB's method of install ( SQLyog )

I prefer that you install my database using NAVICAT.

In fact this is a Must!!

Also included are my teleporter quest helpers and other odd helpers.., do take a look around in the creature_template.
The Ulduar helpers can be great if the portals aren't working right. Skill Master in there as well.

EDIT* I have not had time to fix the issues w/ my quest helpers / teleporters from the Trin2 conversion.
When I get more time I will fix them all..

Included now is a Mangos To Trinity2 Character Converter!

Thank you Borogtech!

This is:

Trinity2 [64/32] bit Core Version 5509:
YTDB Version 506! ( The latest ) ( 3 world dbcs, 1 char dbc, 1 realmd )

You can use your same Realmd!. Or use the one from Trinity2 / Mangos Sources .
Tools for extracting are included but if you were previously using Mangos, keep using the SAME DATA..

Check the videos of my work on Youtube or XFIRE profiles, search for PryDevServer.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGC1YiNrv2w"]YouTube - PryDevServer: Featuring Bots - Private Emulation WOTLK 313[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC56xGbSvRc"]YouTube - PryDevServer: Ulduar Flame Leviathan Solo Encounter[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmoUl2PSxY4"]YouTube - PryDevServer: Private Emulation Secrets of Ulduar[/ame]

-------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly, if you want to just use my core, you should get trinity sources and update your databases manually.
I provide all the core numbers, u do the rest

Also feel free to use other cores / updates from trusted sources such as:

[ame="http://ytdb.ru/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26"]http://ytdb.ru/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26[/ame]

[ame="http://ytdb.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=76"]http://ytdb.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=76[/ame]

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i wanted to test your new update, but the .exe doesnt wants to run.
it opens and closes in 1 second.
i have the same problem at all versions, mangos 3.1, trinity 3.1 and mangos 3.2.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

make sure you installed microsoft .net framework located here:

If that also doesn't work...try installing Visual studio...sometimes it adds the .dll's needed..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i do have net framework installed.
but seems thats not what cause the error.
i discovered the problem after i wanted to put your revison number 3.
here's a image of it:
Monolith - How to setup a WoTLK Trinity Server 32 & 64 Bit. All Downloads Included. - RaGEZONE Forums

can you tell me how to setup MySQL server step by step, from installing till config?
and maybe a link with a good MySQL setup?
thx.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

There was a link to this guide on my second post on the first page.

But that appears to be an error in the db execute....

Try executing the databases with SQLyog rather than Navicat...sometimes it doesn't work right for big DB's...

There are links on my second post...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Code:
Select a Mirror
You are downloading:

mysql-5.1.31-win32.msi

That file does not exist on our download mirrors.

i have found a MySQL for x32 installing worked OK, Navicat installing OK, but when i try to open the realm and world exe they run for half a second and they stop running.
the message, i managed to captured it, it says, cannot connect to database.

with SQLyog all world sql's give errors at the same point of importing, around queri 200,000.

do you know something else that could help me?
im really out of ideas.

Last edited:
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I'm sorry but I simply cannot find the time to support this thread any longer. Between school and work I have no free time to even run my own server...let alone keep up with the updates to offer support.

This project is still running stronger than ever though....so if you wish to use this software...please keep an eye on the ever evolving svn/cvs/git/mercurial/bazaar repository located

There is also support located there from the developper himself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

awsome how are you able to add images maybe i have to be a member to add images becasue i want to write a guide also.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

why is it u get very anoying files that dont install you follow the guides correctly then halfway u get errors of importing the sql files PDS_Pure_Blizz.sql and PDS_Insta80_PVP.sql halfway of installing error pointless reading a guide if it dose this and what do u do with world_bots.sql and characters_bots.sql what do u install theses to ??????

Last edited:
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I'm sorry but I simply cannot find the time to support this thread any longer. Between school and work I have no free time to even run my own server...let alone keep up with the updates to offer support.

This project is still running stronger than ever though....so if you wish to use this software...please keep an eye on the ever evolving svn/cvs/git/mercurial/bazaar repository located

There is also support located there from the developper himself.

Reread this post lease.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hey there, i have a problem logging in to the server. it looks like this

when i agree or tap enter, this window opens again. so im not able to view my characters. does someone know what to do ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Really good tutorial and a lot of nice things comes included, also check my custom CMS soon :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Good Tut <33

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Thx alot Dev Teams for everything! :) And thx to you too Monolith for thise guide and shared files :)

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Just a little bump...

The community that develops this server is still running strong....go check it out!

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This project is still in full swing....

Follow this link for the newest release...

Reaction score
Hello, i have been using the prydev release for a long time now (always removing and installing newer versions, not upgrading) and would like to provide some help with what I know.
First of all, you can find links for new releases here (be carefull the post contents are not always updated but the links point to sourceforge which is updated)

the direct link to the sourceforge project is this:

I think it's great that it is hosted on sourceforge, it was messy to dowload from rapishare or mediafire or whatever else.
I don't use any website solution for registering users as I considered it an overkill for a server I only use for personal fun and game testing.

For those who have problems connecting to their realm, the solution has already been posted. You have to edit the realmlist entry in your realmd database to point to your server ip address.
If you leave it at 127.0.0.1 (loopback address for localhost) then it might work for your personal use but if you plan to open your server to your friends across the internet than you should consider other things as well, even when setting up your mysql server.
So put your lan address (the one pointing to the machine carrying the mysql server) in that entry to get access to your realm. Navicat or sqlyog should be used to edit the table content.
I 'll try to read around the thread and post an answer or two if there are issues unanswered.
A few versions back (one or two) I also had issues with executing the sqldumps for the world database but I think it was an error the dump file. I didn't have an issue on the next version. Sometimes these problems come from compatibility issues (probably the server version from which the dumps are taken not being the same version you are installing to).
I personally put all the trinity folder (with the data folder) in a usb drive and run all but the mysql instance and database from there. You can even copy the database files (regular file copy when mysql server is down) and thus move your server around from one location to another. However the realmlist entry has to be re-edited each time if u do, as well as the realmist.wtf file located under the /data/enUs or /data/enBG folder in your wow dir.

Last edited:
Back