Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Setup MuServer Season 5 (AutoServerInstaller) {+VIDEO} ( Win x32 - x64 Bit)[Any O

if it DC's trust me is problem with ur IP that what u added.

do this

go to start> cmd > type "ipconfig" scroll alitle up and there should be something like this
" Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.X" <--- U need to use that IP ;) on main.exe and server files.

also
about the event error we will fix it dont worry ;) lets fix first the DC problem.

karli*

i already follow this guide ..

but im DC again ..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Setup MuServer Season 5 (AutoServerInstaller) {+VIDEO} ( Win x32 - x64 Bit)[Any O

bug >>> item +14 +15
item +10-13 work but +14 not work hang

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I need some help with the Client ! i have my server up and running + web page but i can`t connect to server because the client it`s not working ! please dont tell me to read the tutorial again cause i read it 100 times ! Just Help me !

Look At this error :

KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score

I need some help with the Client ! i have my server up and running + web page but i can`t connect to server because the client it`s not working ! please dont tell me to read the tutorial again cause i read it 100 times ! Just Help me !

Look At this error :

KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

cus ur serial is not same as it says..
means check main.exe with serial and check if on server files its same... thats the problem...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

cus ur serial is not same as it says..
means check main.exe with serial and check if on server files its same... thats the problem...

where can we found the serial in server files ??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hey there peeps

thx karli for ur guide its nice ;)

but i got a little problem i dont know what to do i tryed some things but still wont work. its all set back to normal now i got the error at gameserver "Can't Connect To SCF ExDB (127.0.0.1:59999)"

what i can do? i was change in shortcut gameserver the last Ip from 59901 to 59999 it worked game was online but than the main dont let me in maybe i do something wrong with ports? maybe some1 can tell me what ports i need to open

thx :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

yea i did now ^^ just saw it

i did it but it still show me a error "Loader Timeot is over"

wait i try something but if u got ideas thx :)

did i NEED TO aktivate CS for normal game? or not?

Ok now i got GS running ( GS_CS not because i dont need CS atm. )

now i saw if i crack the main with maincracker.exe the version go always from 1.07.08 to 1.07.0 in maincracker i hex it now maybe it will stay at 1.07.08 then

hey i saw the hex editor had just 6 "fields" for the version at hex i set the version number 1 field back than i saw at MainCracker the "1" is not there like .07.08 but the "8" is back.. what i do now?

i just can use 6 numbers but version got 7 with "." like 1.07.08

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

the other clients wont work they sjhow me eror i got one from somewhere in the thread i dunno right now the real page but somewhere here u said u got new client its call "MuOnline Client Season 5 Episode 4"

i still got a old client from u i just edit the IP but it stills DC me but now i dont get error if i open it lol

i think if all right now and i still get DC it's mean Ports wrong open.. maybe u can tell me what ports i need to open? i saw somewhere they mean i need to open TCP: 44405 and 55901 and UCP: 55901

maybe u got some ideas?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

when i try to connect with the client main.exe after editing the ip with hex editor, everything is started correctly, and i get a message saying "you have been disconnected from the server". I can not seem to find a solution for this. Any sort of help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

same problem like me i dont know whats wrong but i think its the ports

Reaction score

the other clients wont work they sjhow me eror i got one from somewhere in the thread i dunno right now the real page but somewhere here u said u got new client its call "MuOnline Client Season 5 Episode 4"

i still got a old client from u i just edit the IP but it stills DC me but now i dont get error if i open it lol

i think if all right now and i still get DC it's mean Ports wrong open.. maybe u can tell me what ports i need to open? i saw somewhere they mean i need to open TCP: 44405 and 55901 and UCP: 55901

maybe u got some ideas?
well why dont u just open ports 44405 and 55901 to UDP and TCP "Both"
then run ur server and go to and check the ports if are opened?

when i try to connect with the client main.exe after editing the ip with hex editor, everything is started correctly, and i get a message saying "you have been disconnected from the server". I can not seem to find a solution for this. Any sort of help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

ports like i said 100 times guys... :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

help me i add monster map Balgass Barrack

and map Swarp of Calmness

error

and i want fixed +14 and +15

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sir Karli can u upload the files in Rapid Share or GameFront because i cant Download in FileSavr and Megaupload!!
pls pls pls!!

Reaction score

here JamesTyronz

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/452546982/MuOnline91283_AvatarMU.rar

@sofar01
u use the new client? cus the new client only can have working +14/15 items.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi @KarLi
My ports are opened but the discs stills...
why?

WinXP SP2
Virtual Box
1,5GB/RAM
i870

hmm and a have loader time out error too =\
thanks

EDIT

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

Everything resolved =)
i fogot one of the IP's on the main.exe
=)
but the mu maker don't open =\

Last edited:
Back