Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Setup MuServer Season 5 (AutoServerInstaller) {+VIDEO} ( Win x32 - x64 Bit)[Any O

Server runs perfect no errors

But when i open main.exe the korean launchers opens??? Please help

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Setup MuServer Season 5 (AutoServerInstaller) {+VIDEO} ( Win x32 - x64 Bit)[Any O

here JamesTyronz

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/452546982/MuOnline91283_AvatarMU.rar

hey mr... that files same as this.. server files?
Code:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/UaanuDU
:wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

here JamesTyronz

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/452546982/MuOnline91283_AvatarMU.rar

@sofar01
u use the new client? cus the new client only can have working +14/15 items.

no i use client >>>> MuOnline Season 5 AvatarMU's Edition

I deleted it and re-install It is still the same.

:thumbup::?::?::?::?:
KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Is it season5 e4?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

cus u dont use the new client from new update scroll abit down and ull see

You mean this one right?

I got that one..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Seems like everything is working, but when i run gameserver i get this two errors (i'm running RunServer.exe as an Administrator on Win7) can't someone tell me what am i missing?
KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score

You mean this one right?

I got that one..

this is the right one
Code:
[SIZE=4]*[/SIZE][SIZE=4][COLOR=SeaGreen] [B]Client From[/B] [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=4][URL="http://www.fileserve.com/file/XA7S3Sr"]HERE[/URL] or [URL="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TINN5M9R"]HERE[/URL]

Seems like everything is working, but when i run gameserver i get this two errors (i'm running RunServer.exe as an Administrator on Win7) can't someone tell me what am i missing?

u must make shortcut of ur runserver.exe then on target put the gs ports
ex:

X:\MuOnline91283\GS\RunServer.exe 127.0.0.1 55970 127.0.0.1 55960 55901

Then run as admin. about the 2nd error is new to me hmm.

[/SIZE]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Problem solved, thanks for the answers, everyting seems to be running okey, i've already modified the ip on the main, but now when i select server it stays like this:

Could it be a problem of ports? or firewall? i'm running on my own pc, through a rooter

Thanks in advance for everything!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Already solved everything on my own, but still my friends can connect to my server, what more should i do appart from: openning ports on router, firewall and antivirus?

Reaction score

Already solved everything on my own, but still my friends can connect to my server, what more should i do appart from: openning ports on router, firewall and antivirus?

SERIAL and VERSION ,

what ISP you have anyway ?

are you using WIRELESS ?? :-? :?:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

3.sir karli
im new here
i'd like to play this all by myself.
first can i setup and play this in 1 pc?
do I have to port forward although im not going to host?
can i use local ip such 127.0.0.1 instead of LAN or Global ip??
thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

3.sir karli
im new here
i'd like to play this all by myself.
first can i setup and play this in 1 pc?
do I have to port forward although im not going to host?
can i use local ip such 127.0.0.1 instead of LAN or Global ip??
thanks.
yes u can play alone on 1 pc

ports i think only firewall/antivir ports (not router) cause it's gona stay only on your computer.

i guess u can use 127.0.0.1 => localhost (meaning this computer) -> useing localhost u no need internet coonection to start up and play

ps.
what's the sense of palying Massively Multiplayer Online game alone:sneaky2:

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

look at logs everythink is in logs;) if there is no information about: "trying to log in"
then u have not configure your main corectly

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

SERIAL and VERSION ,

what ISP you have anyway ?

are you using WIRELESS ?? :-? :?:

serial - version - i agree
isp wireless --> it doesn't metter i think he cannot log in on his own pc
and he said that he oppened all needed ports (firewall antivir router)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

yes u can play alone on 1 pc

ports i think only firewall/antivir ports (not router) cause it's gona stay only on your computer.

i guess u can use 127.0.0.1 => localhost (meaning this computer) -> useing localhost u no need internet coonection to start up and play

ps.
what's the sense of palying Massively Multiplayer Online game alone

just want to explore MU. thanks for the response.

Back