• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to setup PHPRetro the right way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [TUT][REL] How To Make A HoloCMS Hotel [REL][TUT]

Keep XAMPP Running ;)

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

how to start server?

Keep XAMPP: MySQL & Apache Running ;):thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: How To Make A HoloCMS Hotel

got something saying Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in C:\xampp\htdocs\me.php on line 1015 any help?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

This is a very nice tut man!

i got almost everything working..
i can register, i can login, but when ill try to open the loader ill get the shockwave load thingy.

it loads, en ill get suslake thingy and then it says very vast:
error_text
error_title

and then ill get this error:

An unknown error occured. Please try again later in a couple of minutes. If this error is persistant, use the Help Tool to request support.

could you please help me with installing dcr's?
ill already downloaded some dcr's but i dont know how to install them, and do i need to update holograph emulator?

please help me.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Right well i bring up my xampp and i try and run apache and it dosnt run, i tihnk this results in the page localhost not apearing :) And before i waste more of my time will this work in the end? It seems the best tut so far

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

yeh protty much all the links have died lol the downloads still work, but all the others. Also when i click run apache on Xampp it works for a sec then the 'running' bit goes off :) HEEELP!!! lol thanx alot

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Ok i got it fully working right now!

people can login into my server, it's for my street use only so im not going to give a adress.

i only havegot 1 little problem.

when im trying to login, with any account, im first getting a forbidden mysql page, with that i have to change a document.
and when ill press back it goes to the normal page :S

if you can help me plz e-mail me:
YBinnenweg@gmail.com
then ill can give u the server adress and u can help me :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Great tutorial.. helped me alot.. i got everything working but i have 1 problem.. Everytime i try to enter the hotel the "Shockwave Loader" doesint move at all.. it wont load.. any help/suggestions?

If you can help add me on msn espcelo@live.ca OR simply reply here..

EDIT: I tried using the V26 DCR's but it errored me once the hotel finished loading.. i get this error..

"Not Found

The requested URL /dcr/dcr/v26/127.0.0.1clientutils.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.10 Server at dcr-host.com Port 80"

HELP PLEASE!!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Great tutorial.. helped me alot.. i got everything working but i have 1 problem.. Everytime i try to enter the hotel the "Shockwave Loader" doesint move at all.. it wont load.. any help/suggestions?

If you can help add me on msn espcelo@live.ca OR simply reply here..

EDIT: I tried using the V26 DCR's but it errored me once the hotel finished loading.. i get this error..

"Not Found

The requested URL /dcr/dcr/v26/127.0.0.1clientutils.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.10 Server at dcr-host.com Port 80"

HELP PLEASE!!

any help guys?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Why my hotel is offline how can i turn it on?
my XAMPP online and hologpraph emulator too online why in the hotel wheres icon to enter in the hotel typing (Hotel is offline)??

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Why my hotel is offline how can i turn it on?
my XAMPP online and hologpraph emulator too online why in the hotel wheres icon to enter in the hotel typing (Hotel is offline)??

I've got the same problem : p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

holocms i think...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

holocms i think...

right go to your htdocs folder.
locate config.php
open it with notepad
Then there should be something in there on about the site being on/offline the number should be ( 1 ) change that number to ( 0 )
then it will be online.

Sorry its not that accurate ;l i dont have holocms anymore. ill look at this in more detail later :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back