Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hows Life ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'd love to get the backstory out of this.

NO YOU DNT..seriously...its actually rarther shocking from what I was told...

I dnt know TriumpH so I can't comment, but from what I heard about at RP... I'm staying outta this.. sry guys

Reaction score
Just spent 15 minutes becoming an expert on anything based of Social Issues. Don't worry, I'm an expert.

Maybe he originally came here and was mocked, because I know I was. Came here way too long ago before I knew anything, was a mere child. Stupid post's, bad grammar, easy question's of the such got me mocked. This more often then it should lead's to people lying. Anyone does it, and it is bad, but it happens. As you said, you believed him at first, which means this gives him a sense of self-esteem, while avoiding any any type of embarrassment, but on top of this, since you believed him, now that he feels good, that makes it even harder for him to give up the idea of lying. If I go out and say, "Hey! I'm Barack Obama, President of the United States of America!", no one would believe me, which would put me in the mindset that I cannot get away with such lies, and the embarrassment from said lie would be greater then telling le truth. But since you believed him, this put him in a sense of self-worth, power, and raised self-esteem, and due to this, would continue his lying progress.

Maybe he also did it for 'Face-saving', which is doing something to get public respect. He might have gotten it at first, and had gotten addicted to it. And if it came to a point where he no longer got the respect he wanted, he escalated his lies to the next level. Almost Saiyan level.

He could also have been self-conscious. Thinking, "Hey, I suck butt. No way they can like me." This can always lead to a multitude of lies. Trying to make himself out to be what everyone wants, so everyone likes him.

Another reason would be to just get perk's on RZ. Maybe he thought by lying about his life and saying all these things could get him some rank or something of the sort.

Or hes a douche, either way, fair game mate.
How about both?

1 doesn't exclude you from being the other.

In can understand to a certain degree that people would lie, feel good about the reactions to this fake story, and proceed with it.
But when you tell people, who have been kind to you, that you bought a ticket again and again, that you will come, and not show, fully knowing you get caught in your lies. Why would you do that?

If any of us lies on the internet to make you feel better, feel less like a loser, then the only 1 suffering is you yourself, for being full of poop, other people won't care, at least not as long as they believe the lie. But when you tell them you are gonna meet them, not only will you get caught, but you duck them over for a idiotic lie that had no use anyway. If you than keep repeating that lie, well...

I don't mind people Ducking up, that's part of life. I don't like lying, but I can look beyond it. What I do look at, is someone's heart, about whether someone is a good person. You described a person that could be good, but just fucked up. But the facts are that the poop he pulled on us, is someone that a good person wouldn't do, they would feel terrible. If I had done that poop to people I care about, making them believe I was coming, making them worry about me, I would feel so poop. I can't even imagine doing that to people I consider friends, or anyone at all. And this guy did it every year, until we stopped believing him.

Like I said, this is something sociopaths do. I'm not saying he is, but it's really fucked up that he was able to do that again and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back