• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hows Life ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So how is everybody doing!

Hope you guys are all allright and have a blast as always.

At times i miss the forum and some people and the chats.

At times i am happy i did leave, i did actually managed to get this new game called life, and the diffculty is pretty hard..

Well my 1 for most of the year has been done!

Take care ppl!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm doing good. I do not know what else to say.

Reaction score
I kinda agree with Gohan..

I never understood how being active on RZ makes you have no life. At any point during the day you can easily get off your phone/pc, and socialize with the general public.

And you arent forced to go to rage parties, if you cant go, just say you cant go. Done.

Anyways... good luck regardless,
~ Jangan

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Life sucks. Respawn time needs to be faster.

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ohmann it's been awhile since I've seen your name around, anyways nice of you to swing by.

Glad you've gotten a better life, although I'm pretty certain it has nothing to do with ragezone. Maybe you skipped the drug and police as Gohan mentioned. I don't see how the combination of drugs, police and bitches is a "great life" anyways. Except for the bitches of course, those are fun to have :p:

Reaction score
I'd love to get the backstory out of this.
It's simple.

TriumpH has been on this forum for a long time, like most members, he did his thing, met people etc. He got to be 1 of the better known people, interacted with lots of people, including those that have been to RaGEPARTY, people like myself, Flameingskull, exclamatio and many others.

He always had stories about him having such an amazing life, travelling a lot, getting paid shitloads, all sorts of stories about all the bitches he fucked etc etc. Everyone was in doubt, but hey, it's possible, there have been some people that have lived the life what some may call the 'dream'.

Anyway at a certain point he said he would come to RaGEPARTY, I believe the first was Exy's stag party. He said he came flying in the day of the stag, the day before he was still saying he was coming, the next day we waited, called around, I tried calling him several times, but he never answered. Month later he comes on the forums with some story about taking weed with him, getting caught and getting locked up for a little while.
Still not knowing if he was lying or incredibly dumb, we let it go.
Next year he again said he would come, again he didn't, he yet again disappeared for a while and came up with some other BS story.
Year after that he said again he would come, no one believed it, but we still made the arrangements, he obviously didn't come. Over a month after that he came back on the forums, offered no reason why he didn't show up at all, just pretended nothing happened, I told him he was a Ducking liar and needed to duck off, at first he didn't listen, but when he saw that no one was sticking up for him and that the other RaGEPARTY attendees agreed with me, he did leave. Now and again he shows up, trying to pretend like everything is all right, that he still has friends here. I tell him to duck off, some mod bitches at me about following the rules, TriumpH fucks off and we repeat it like every 6 to 12 months.

This would all be much simpler if he just got banned, no one wants him here, he always lies and he fucks off anyway, since he finds out everytime that he's still very much unwanted.
Ohmann it's been awhile since I've seen your name around, anyways nice of you to swing by.

Glad you've gotten a better life, although I'm pretty certain it has nothing to do with ragezone. Maybe you skipped the drug and police as Gohan mentioned. I don't see how the combination of drugs, police and bitches is a "great life" anyways. Except for the bitches of course, those are fun to have :p:
Trust me, nothing of it is true. He's just a loser sitting at home pretending to be great.
Hakuna your tatas mates, otherwise this show won't last for long.
Nor should it.

PS: I'll ask some RP attendees to respond on this.

Reaction score
Aye Gohan is right, many times Tri has promised me he was coming to a rageparty I was hosting. Several times he even said he "had his ticket", it really just got too much to believe after a while. There are only so many drug runs across borders, high speed flashy sports cars wrecks, and arrests that one can hear about before the timing and coincidence become a habit.

Gohan could seem really harsh to someone who hasn't seen how many years this has gone on for. Don't get me wrong it's not a demand that Tri bear his soul to us, one of the things I love about the internet is the part anonymity we can have, but when someone keeps up a tale like this for so long you have to wonder why. There's a difference between me not telling you something about myself, and me telling you a whole bunch of things that aren't true.

I've been nothing but real with the guy the whole time I've been in touch, played games together, spoke about tons of things, but I feel like anything he told could have been fantasy now.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Sound's like a aggressively lying douche. Maybe his parents didn't accept him therefore he lies to get acceptance, just saying, people don't do these things out of pure-kindred heart, there is always a reason.

That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sound's like a aggressively lying douche. Maybe his parents didn't accept him therefore he lies to get acceptance, just saying, people don't do these things out of pure-kindred heart, there is always a reason.

Self-gratification is a legit reason and wouldn't make it any better.
There isn't always a way to cover up your actions.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Self-gratification is a legit reason and wouldn't make it any better.
There isn't always a way to cover up your actions.

But there is always a reason. Again referencing parents to hit home with some, maybe his parent's either did not support what he wanted to do, or forced him to do something he did not want to do, and if this is prolonged long enough, can easily turn into pathological liar or pathological narcissism.

But as always,

True happiness... is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.

Helen Keller

Reaction score
I work as support worker with people with psychiatric problems. So I absolutely understand what you are saying, and I have no doubt life dealt him a poop hand, but here is the thing, that's not my problem.

Lots of people are dealt a poop hand in life, one of the reasons I got quite a few really close friends on this site, is because of the poop we've been through. We weren't playing all these games and spend so much time on this site, because our lives were going as planned. Exclamatio I've known for about 12 years now, in those years we fought, we've probably been assholes at times towards each other, we didn't tell each other everything, but aside from maybe some very minor stuff, we didn't lie to each other. And over the years we became friends and we can be completely honest with each other, there is that safety.
Now like he said, you are not required to tell each other everything, not at all, and I'm even fine with people lying a bit because they don't want to bother someone else, or just don't want to talk about it. But when you get to the point where you are lying about everything and making a guy worry about you on his own stagparty (bachelorparty), you make the people you supposedly are friends with, wait for you and ignore them for a month, than you are just a jackass. I mean this lying wasn't even about him protecting himself, you know pretending to feel better about yourself (even though that's really messed up, but still), but to duck over people for no reason, that's just wrong.

If he had said back then, guys I can't come, that's fine, if he hadn't come and came clean about why, you know I would forgive him for it. But it's been like 5 years now, and he still pretends everything is cool. That's behaviour of a sociopath.

The best he can do is just forget about this place and move on, I hope he will be more honest in his life and find happiness, but he fucked over his supposed friends here about 3 times too many.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Just spent 15 minutes becoming an expert on anything based of Social Issues. Don't worry, I'm an expert.

Maybe he originally came here and was mocked, because I know I was. Came here way too long ago before I knew anything, was a mere child. Stupid post's, bad grammar, easy question's of the such got me mocked. This more often then it should lead's to people lying. Anyone does it, and it is bad, but it happens. As you said, you believed him at first, which means this gives him a sense of self-esteem, while avoiding any any type of embarrassment, but on top of this, since you believed him, now that he feels good, that makes it even harder for him to give up the idea of lying. If I go out and say, "Hey! I'm Barack Obama, President of the United States of America!", no one would believe me, which would put me in the mindset that I cannot get away with such lies, and the embarrassment from said lie would be greater then telling le truth. But since you believed him, this put him in a sense of self-worth, power, and raised self-esteem, and due to this, would continue his lying progress.

Maybe he also did it for 'Face-saving', which is doing something to get public respect. He might have gotten it at first, and had gotten addicted to it. And if it came to a point where he no longer got the respect he wanted, he escalated his lies to the next level. Almost Saiyan level.

He could also have been self-conscious. Thinking, "Hey, I suck butt. No way they can like me." This can always lead to a multitude of lies. Trying to make himself out to be what everyone wants, so everyone likes him.

Another reason would be to just get perk's on RZ. Maybe he thought by lying about his life and saying all these things could get him some rank or something of the sort.

Or hes a douche, either way, fair game mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back