• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hunter Blade Server Files (Nice Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Any instructions on how to set it up + screen shots of the server?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well, its not hard, when i have a free time i will make a guide, but you can try by ourself, its really easy.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
alrighty, it's fine, i'll give feedbacks when I do something.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow finaly thanks for the release sirr :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is the game in English ?!!

Also what version of MySQLdo we use ??

Finally

Can Someone conform that this server files work 100% ??

and it not Just a Half finished project .

Don't Mind if I do...
Reaction score
Well that was a total pain in the butt. At least the client was easy to get by and boy it's been quite some time since I have used openfire. But I got it functional serverwise: http://i.imgur.com/b2Uf0.png

Now I'm at the point where the game loads and than I get a black screen and it crashes. I think it might have missed a port or two since its running off a local windows server I have.

EDIT: I guess it would have been nicer if the DB had some default settings for the Gameserver and openfire/jive. Either way nice release, not my type of game really but I always like a good challenge setting up a new server. To fix the client all the edits are done in the system/html. Also I just got a PM asking how I got everything to look chinese. Download APPLocal Another great release terzo, I'm going to go back and play with your tales of fantasy file :p

@AZNkid
Look at launcher.ini and setup.ini
You'll need to change launcher as it will overwrite the changes you made in setup.ini
Or you can do what terzo did which is probably easier than what I did but I had to as I was not running my server locally but on a remote server.

Cheers

Last edited:
Reaction score
@whitemist
you were able to get the client to connect? im stuck at that part.
I edit all the .inis in the system/html folder, but when i run blade.exe no changes take effect. only time it would change is if i edit default.htm and it would still be connected to the official server.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
c:/<WINDIR>/SYSTEM32/DRIVERS/ETC open archive hosts with notepad, and insert a line
127.0.0.1 server.ip.address

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
holy shet man, thats game looks awsome (like RaiderZ), ima download asap and try to set up. any1 knows whats engine under this game? how works any modification in client / server side?
thx sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back