• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

I am new, what's is TravianX, TravianZ, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello my friends,

I am new here. I have readed almost all this Travian forum, but still don't know what is one version and other version.

First off all, how many versions exist here, with a good code and a good suport (like updates, mods, etc)?

I think thats TravianX and TravianZ are clone versions of Travian, isn't it?

What version is with less bugs? I mean, I know that all this versions ave bugs, but I think that one of this versions is (somehow) better.

By the away, any other version aside from TravianX or TravianZ?

Really thank you, hope I can work on one of this versions soon.
See you! :cool:

I am sorry, maybe this is on wrong section. I ask a admin to move my topic. Thank you, and sorry. :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TravianX is an earlier version of the clone(or original?). So far in my experience TravianZ by yi12345 found here http://forum.ragezone.com/f583/travianz-yi12345-829415/ is the most stable of them all for a beginner :)

I myself am trying to understand more about the dboorx and the T4 bugs atm so I suggest you start there.

Edit - Where the heck were my manners :) Welcome to RaGEZONE btw :)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hum, okay, thank you. Just one more thing, dboorx is a clone script too?

P.S: I don't like travian 4, if is the script with that new stupid design. :p

Upvote 0
Reaction score
all verson have there bugs moststable is dboor but still each to own travianZ is just travian X but expanded on once we stoped devloping it all are buggy no matter what you say

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hum, okay, thank you. Just one more thing, dboorx is a clone script too?
Yeah, I am not to familiar with it yet tho.

all verson have there bugs moststable is dboor but still each to own travianZ is just travian X but expanded on once we stoped devloping it all are buggy no matter what you say

Agreed, I was just speaking as the most stable for a beginner to take a look at first. At least from my point of view when I started.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So, where I can download the best dboor script?

Now I am testing TravianZ and I like it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back