Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I am new, what's is TravianX, TravianZ, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello my friends,

I am new here. I have readed almost all this Travian forum, but still don't know what is one version and other version.

First off all, how many versions exist here, with a good code and a good suport (like updates, mods, etc)?

I think thats TravianX and TravianZ are clone versions of Travian, isn't it?

What version is with less bugs? I mean, I know that all this versions ave bugs, but I think that one of this versions is (somehow) better.

By the away, any other version aside from TravianX or TravianZ?

Really thank you, hope I can work on one of this versions soon.
See you! :cool:

I am sorry, maybe this is on wrong section. I ask a admin to move my topic. Thank you, and sorry. :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TravianX is an earlier version of the clone(or original?). So far in my experience TravianZ by yi12345 found here http://forum.ragezone.com/f583/travianz-yi12345-829415/ is the most stable of them all for a beginner :)

I myself am trying to understand more about the dboorx and the T4 bugs atm so I suggest you start there.

Edit - Where the heck were my manners :) Welcome to RaGEZONE btw :)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hum, okay, thank you. Just one more thing, dboorx is a clone script too?

P.S: I don't like travian 4, if is the script with that new stupid design. :p

Upvote 0
Reaction score
all verson have there bugs moststable is dboor but still each to own travianZ is just travian X but expanded on once we stoped devloping it all are buggy no matter what you say

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hum, okay, thank you. Just one more thing, dboorx is a clone script too?
Yeah, I am not to familiar with it yet tho.

all verson have there bugs moststable is dboor but still each to own travianZ is just travian X but expanded on once we stoped devloping it all are buggy no matter what you say

Agreed, I was just speaking as the most stable for a beginner to take a look at first. At least from my point of view when I started.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So, where I can download the best dboor script?

Now I am testing TravianZ and I like it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back