Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Improving Sub benefits

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think it might help with Subs a bit more if a few changes were added.

• Lower the post time restriction to maybe 15 seconds instead of 30.
  • Lower the report time restriction to maybe 5/10 seconds instead of 30.
  • Allow signatures to be bigger/more characters.
  • Allow repeated year Sub buyers a ragezone email :)
  • Bigger avatar.
  • Possibly a bigger attachment allowance.

I think the benefits should reflect the sub that's bought. A 1 month Sub buyer should receive more benefits than a regular member obviously since they paid for their sub, but they shouldn't receive the same benefits as someone who paid for a year. Same thing with the 3 month and 6 month Sub purchases. The benefits should increase based on what you purchased. It might encourage more people to purchase a Sub. Or the order can be vice-versa, where the 1 months get more of a benefit than the year subs. More profit :thumbup:

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Im not a sub but by the sounds of things it does sound right in some parts the email thing doesnt sound fair to Dan at all but other then that some points are good.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The arcade system is pretty stupid for sub and non-sub...the scores don't even decrease...
Hidden sections, you can get it from alpha member+ as Shawn said...we should have some revised benefits

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol forgot to mention too:

RaGEZONE Arcade said:
The administrator has disabled playing games for your usergroup.

:(:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Im not a Subscriber and ive never have been....
But these ideas are good.
I agree

Back