Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[In-Developmet] First coded website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've never really coded a website from scratch before so, I thought I should give it a shot. The left and right content boxes aren't mine. I couldn't find the post so, Copyright goes to who ever made them. I think I can release it within the next week fully coded.

Aviato - [In-Developmet] First coded website - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Overall, it looks really good, although I did not like the menu hover images. Good job anyways.

Its probably cause I used capital letters. Ill try to keep the same effect but just make the text bigger and move up a little when you hover. Thanks anyway

Reactions: 404
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Maybe when you hover instead of it like increasing size,
But underline it.

Or a sort of glow when you hover it.

GJ on the site though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe when you hover instead of it like increasing size,
But underline it.

Or a sort of glow when you hover it.

GJ on the site though.

That's what I thought of at first, but it looks ugly with the text effect so, I'll try and ind something out.

Reaction score
It looks good man, but can you tell us what will be implanted in the admin menu? and will the shop work and what kin of features has it that makes your website mroe special than others...?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It looks good man, but can you tell us what will be implanted in the admin menu? and will the shop work and what kin of features has it that makes your website mroe special than others...?

Besides that this looks better?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It looks good man, but can you tell us what will be implanted in the admin menu? and will the shop work and what kin of features has it that makes your website more special than others...?

I didn't get to far in the php yet and I'm still basic in it so, it might not be to special, but wait and see.

Reaction score
I didn't get to far in the php yet and I'm still basic in it so, it might not be to special, but wait and see.

ok, well it looks great, i think the most important thing is getting the shop good (working easily) , the admin panel you can always implent the emisand one or whatever...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your welcome for the left and right panels :). By the way, if you need the new version of your base model, that is halfcoded, pm me, and ill give it to you so you can finish it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finished css for main page. Sorry it took so long had some things to do and if your using internet explorer to view it you might wanna load the age then reload the page. Messed up a bit on the css. I'll fix once i finish the scripts.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Are you gona realease it? I really liked it xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back