Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[In-Developmet] First coded website

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RaGEZONE IRC
Reaction score
Ehh looks like it was made from WYSIWYG, and the most crappiest Photoshop ing I have ever seen. Yes I am getting more strict, I would expect more from people. Don't like what I say? Then don't say anything to me because more and more idiots who are not taking suggestions or using ideas from the web or even school.

Rant of the day.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ehh looks like it was made from WYSIWYG, and the most crappiest Photoshop ing I have ever seen. Yes I am getting more strict, I would expect more from people. Don't like what I say? Then don't say anything to me because more and more idiots who are not taking suggestions or using ideas from the web or even school.

Rant of the day.

Make something better, then we can talk...
Expecting more from people? First of all you should expect more from yourself...
By the way, as the description said, it's his first website, and it's much better then many many others on this forum...

@RaGEZONE IRC
Reaction score
Ya lets see I was doing the SimpleCMS but stopped. Yes it was going to be done professionally by an amateur? But I guess not since it wasnt going to work due to myself only coding both MySQL and MSSQL (MySQL GunZ database or MSSQL GunZ database) to work the site. So I closed it down (left it). And yes that would be my first CMS ever built for GunZ using the MSSQL or MySQL.

Reaction score
Make something better, then we can talk...
Expecting more from people? First of all you should expect more from yourself...
By the way, as the description said, it's his first website, and it's much better then many many others on this forum...

it's not his first website lollllllllllllllll

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Rant of the day.

Was that suppose to hurt? This just makes you look like more of a faggot. This is the first website I'm actually coding and the second 1 I took time to design. At least I'm trying to help keep this section instead of sitting around here like a faggot crying. Seriously. Just because you're mad doesn't mean you can come out of nowhere trying to start poop.

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

@Irvin We get it you don't like it. Stop trying to troll.

@RaGEZONE IRC
Reaction score
No I don't "start poop" without a reason. I am trying to make people see that they could potentially do better if they gave a little more time. I didn't see the coding in yours so I don't know what the back-end would look like. But if its your first, take a look at other CMS' or possibly templates and use that for power and knowledge to give you ideas.

If the 2nd one is better by a decent amount I will stop ranting on peoples threads.

Also this goes with any other development and type of development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back