Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Info] Fred & BlooDOnline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Note: This post contains not only bad words but also a truth, you've been warned.

Mister Frederic (aka. Unkn0wNHax0r aka. bd0rk aka. HeLLena) pretends he can't code, that he never made hacks or dll's, that he never scammed anyone, that he's a fair GM.

LIAR

It is true that you are completely incompetent concerning any kind of programming, but..

You ripped source codes/dll's of cheats, retagged them and claimed you made them (Unkn0wNHax0r), that's even how I got your email in the first place.

You've made your own servers (mostly the work of your team mates though), and you're corrupt EVERY GOD DAMN TIME, making playing characters and abusing your rights, such as g255 attack call ?
Even back on the first pserver I've seen you (I used to be GM there), you abused your GM char to help your friends leveling and killing bosses.

You've created countless fake identities (HeLLena, whatever else ?), scamming people, trying to trick people (yeah, doesn't work out too good with me).
You ripped Jake's videos of 3rd job skills and claimed to have the latest server files.

But this is for certain not everything, I can assure there is more, although I might not be aware of it.

And yet, but the very best, you deny all of this and pretend none of this has ever happened.
you're a COWARD
But also the lamest and dumbest person I've ever known in my entire life.

And so I estimate you do not have the right to freely use nor abuse this community, so I will personally make your stay a living hell.

So F*CK YOU
If you even TRY to deny any of this, You sir, can make sure I will kill your crappy little server so bad you will regret even creating (yet) another one.

I believe I've spoken here in the name of quite a bunch of people.
I also believe that newcomers deserve to know the truth.
So no matter whether I get banned, or my post gets deleted, I will keep posting it :
EVERY
MOTHER Ducking
DAY.

I apologize for the dirty words, but this has gone too far.
So I will ask the moderators, if not delete nor ban, at most close this thread.
Thanks.

Reaction score
Well like i said, i really dont mind you are 100% right.. thats what im!
I really hope that gonna make you happy, but i hope you understand.. i exactly said that but i believe i changed before you read it on my lastest post. Well good continuation. Btw the video wasnt from Jake and that is not a joke for real, its simple like you said to trick peoples by deleting some effects and yes im not good at programmation.

And i totally agree that i deserve what happening.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't care about what you think.
I care about the people who get or might get scammed by you.
Since I know that, people like you, sickos as you may call them, once sick in the head, you're sick for good.
You will never change.

Also, I saw your rebel post before you edited it. Too late, son.
What's done is done. :)

One more thing, it doesn't matter whether this is virtual or real, I couldn't care less, a scam is a scam for both virtual and real.

Reaction score
wasnt rebel or anything the post i done was totally same as this one, i did just agree. As you know my english aint good at all. Even worst than egy peeps. Well kealy do w/e you want. But like i said in the previous post im sorry and no i dont want to get out of it so easily.

Well i never scammed anyone else if im not wrong.

Last edited:

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Note: This post contains not only bad words but also a truth, you've been warned.

Mister Frederic (aka. Unkn0wNHax0r aka. bd0rk aka. HeLLena) pretends he can't code, that he never made hacks or dll's, that he never scammed anyone, that he's a fair GM.

LIAR

It is true that you are completely incompetent concerning any kind of programming, but..

You ripped source codes/dll's of cheats, retagged them and claimed you made them (Unkn0wNHax0r), that's even how I got your email in the first place.

You've made your own servers (mostly the work of your team mates though), and you're corrupt EVERY GOD DAMN TIME, making playing characters and abusing your rights, such as g255 attack call ?
Even back on the first pserver I've seen you (I used to be GM there), you abused your GM char to help your friends leveling and killing bosses.

You've created countless fake identities (HeLLena, whatever else ?), scamming people, trying to trick people (yeah, doesn't work out too good with me).
You ripped Jake's videos of 3rd job skills and claimed to have the latest server files.

But this is for certain not everything, I can assure there is more, although I might not be aware of it.

And yet, but the very best, you deny all of this and pretend none of this has ever happened.
you're a COWARD
But also the lamest and dumbest person I've ever known in my entire life.

And so I estimate you do not have the right to freely use nor abuse this community, so I will personally make your stay a living hell.

So F*CK YOU
If you even TRY to deny any of this, You sir, can make sure I will kill your crappy little server so bad you will regret even creating (yet) another one.

I believe I've spoken here in the name of quite a bunch of people.
I also believe that newcomers deserve to know the truth.
So no matter whether I get banned, or my post gets deleted, I will keep posting it :
EVERY
MOTHER Ducking
DAY.

I apologize for the dirty words, but this has gone too far.
So I will ask the moderators, if not delete nor ban, at most close this thread.
Thanks.

We all know that already ;d But still it doesn't change anything, all that people want is to play so they will no matter who's the leader of pserv. I thought you're the one who ignores such "stuff" at least you pretend to, with your full of arrogance responses while someone accuses you :p

Anyway like I said weird to read such a post that comes from Kealy :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where's my popcorn, this is interesting :p

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Kealy you ar right the man who called hellena etc.. scemed me FIRST!
(sorry bad eng..)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well no offense to anyone here but taking this so serious may harm ur life :p
Reasons why private server community die ;)
1)Hating each other
2)Hacking each other
3)Destroying someones work.

Well however thats between u and him ;) lets just hope kal wont die cuz of this piece of poop :D

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Well no offense to anyone here but taking this so serious may harm ur life :p
Reasons why private server community die ;)
1)Hating each other
2)Hacking each other
3)Destroying someones work.

Well however thats between u and him ;) lets just hope kal wont die cuz of this piece of poop :D

yes i agre whit you 2. hacking each other i want to stop that!

Reaction score
Okay, so I'm not going to condone this thread, however I won't lock or delete it, I just request that you keep it civilized and don't turn it into a mindless spamming thread.

If bd0rk's has a defence or actually wishes to defend himself against these accusations I will give him the benefit of a doubt to clear his name. But I had to do some digging myself, so I did a IP search in the forum and could tell that bd0rk's has logged in with around 20 IP's, from which about 70% had either HeLLena (or however u spell it) or unknownhaxxor logged as well.

My conclusion is that these accounts all belong to the same person. (This is also not allowed, having multiple accounts is against the rules, but for now I'll let this go to let him clear his name if possible.)

And Kealy, for me, please keep the red huge text to a minimum ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fighting on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded...peace :)
No fight is retarded when money is involved.
But I suppose you sir, who have probably never spent even a cent into any kind of online business wouldn't understand the meaning of this.
I have even received several private messages saying thanks for creating this thread from various persons.

Okay, so I'm not going to condone this thread, however I won't lock or delete it, I just request that you keep it civilized and don't turn it into a mindless spamming thread.

If bd0rk's has a defence or actually wishes to defend himself against these accusations I will give him the benefit of a doubt to clear his name. But I had to do some digging myself, so I did a IP search in the forum and could tell that bd0rk's has logged in with around 20 IP's, from which about 70% had either HeLLena (or however u spell it) or unknownhaxxor logged as well.

My conclusion is that these accounts all belong to the same person. (This is also not allowed, having multiple accounts is against the rules, but for now I'll let this go to let him clear his name if possible.)

And Kealy, for me, please keep the red huge text to a minimum ;)
All right, thanks.
I know this might be a little immature, but I am ready to take that.
Also, I might not have hard proof, but I honestly have no reason to lie about this, unlike a certain someone else. (hell, I wouldn't even bother posting on a forum if I judged it unimportant.)

Concerning the red words, I've almost never used them but where they were absolutely necessary, so don't worry about that ;p

And thanks for taking the time to check the IP's.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My previous post was just a joke...And im not sir Im "only" 19 yrs old :)... Ur right I never spent any cent on online business and probably it will stay like this,I mean not everyone talent is making stuff on net. I just wonder why is everyone on this community hater, I mean 99% ppl in here doesnt know other members in real life and they are judging them in way they behave here, instead of making new stuff for kal. And since kal is dying this isnt good (Im saying this from kal ex-player perspective since most kal server are made by some kids who take stuff from here add them to their servers and mostly dont know how to use them to create good server)peace :)

Reaction score
Well, Like i said i did agree with everything. And yes it sound kinda weird but at begin was just to joke with friend and then its always got bigger and bigger for some reason i dont even know. I being a douch and i totally agree its from like a year so a lot changed. I deserve everything happend so if you want to block me then do it. I can understand. But i never had account called unknownhaxxor. Or maybe when i lost my email and i wasnt able reset the password because i did lost it once. Well like i said sorry for all i done wrong i true believe we are all human and can do error. So for all i done anything wrong or made any crap to you SORRY and i totally deserve what kealy trying to explain. Because even if you hate me kealy, i totally respect you, more than what you can expect. So if you want to hack blood then, i wont even try to fight or anything. Its only crappy since i pay a lot for this damn server in money and times.

Wish you all good luck for future.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some ppl gives cash into their projects (servers) , some ppl destroy their projects, but im asking myself what if someone more pro than those who destroyed someones server pop up suddenly and destroys his work.Will he /suicide? I guess so.

KalCommunity is not dying,I just saw its dead ;)

PS: Not defending anyone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
KalCommunity is not dying,I just saw its dead ;)

Kealy - [Info] Fred & BlooDOnline - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Justei? what are you waiting for? whole thread is a flame started by a crybaby and bd0rk got more than one account. would you do something, please?

i apologize for misunderstandings. no offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back