Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Info] Fred & BlooDOnline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Justei? what are you waiting for? whole thread is a flame started by a crybaby and bd0rk got more than one account. would you do something, please?

i apologize for misunderstandings. no offense.

Actually, I wanted to leave it for a day or so to let whoever needed to blow off steam to do so. I do plan on closing it, tonight to be precise. (Also I'm supposed to be on leave, however I just poked my head in fast on my Iphone, but I'm back now (actually just started my PC up like 10 minutes ago)).

Another reason I let it be on is because clearly Kealy had something regarding money in mind, and to let anyone that wanted to accuse bdork or freddy or w/e his name is for scamming them to have the window of doing so, instead of having like 10 new threads tomorrow. Hopefully everyone understands my reasoning in this, if not, then at least take comfort in the fact that yes I have a reason for letting this thread reach around 1-2 days. This way we wont have 10 new threads tomorrow, instead I'll let ppl say what they want to here, and I can close it and be done with it(and ppl will at least have some closure, or w/e).

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lul, always a thread with me getting dragged into it ;(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lul, always a thread with me getting dragged into it ;(

Just becouse all the Kids want to be like you,
In a good and sometimes bad ways.

Sadly there are some ppl who dont Search / make / crack/h4ck there own stuffs,

yea i did some stuffs back in the days that were stupid but cmon who hasnt.

awell i'm having fun by reading this treath untill Justei closes it.

keep it up and let your heart out!

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back