Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Item server issue

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello comunity
I can't understand why i get the error "cant connect to ITEM-SERVER" when my server files use hamachi IP BUT when i use LAN ip (192.168.x.x) dont have that error!! Yes, i know if i change the file name from itemserver to ITEM-SERVER..it suppose solve it BUT when i do this i have two problem

- itemserver window show me ->LoginedServer: 0
- Premium item mall dont work on game

If i use local ip dont happen that,

- itemserver window show me ->LoginedServer: 6 (i open 6 zones)
- Premium item work perfect

Im using the same server file to both case, some1 have any idea, ill really preciate!!!
.Regards.:thumbup1:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mister jbeitz107

Again thank you very much for your time, yes already cheked, rember both server files are the same...only change LAN IP (192.168.x.x) to Hamachi IP (25.224.X.X).
To worst my situation, i reliaze SQLDAEMON is not saving the data on my Tantra DB...all table are Null...Y_Y

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the thing is that hamachi forwards your ip so you shouldn't have to do anything different there except for the serverlist.txt file for the client for hamachi. use your lan ip for your server files
In other words don't change the settings on your server to accomodate Hamachi.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont Work Mr jbeitz107, Using LAN server (LAN IP) with Hamachi client (serverlist.txt with hamachi IP)...im stuck on server selection window. i will what happen if i use WAN ip, hope dont change my wan ip while a try hehehe because i have dinamyc ip -.-

Sry for my english, im better with spanish =P

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it is best that you use your lan ip and then make sure that it is not dynamic on your lan. also make sure that all your ports are forwarded through your router. when it comes to the serverlist.txt in your server use the lan ip. in your client use the hamachi ip because it is auto forwarded.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much Mr. jbeitz107, is like you say! So if i want the server on wan i must do like you say because with my dynamic ip get "binding fail" error and with LAN other ppl cant play T_T so ill do what you say! Thank you very much for your time and your knowledge!!
My best regards!

Admin can close this thread!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
elche27 - Item server issue - RaGEZONE Forums

Back