• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Japanese Tsunami Karma for Pearl Harbour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
These fuckers haven't even been alive or of enough age to give a poop when pearl harbor. Plus, they couldn't control their military at the time.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh my god .. Oh my efing god. How can people be so immature and high pride at this point? They're so stupid that they just follow up other American's says to fit in their stupidity and pride, they weren't even in pearl harbor, they don't even know Japan's suffering in Hiroshima, they aren't even in Japan to live what they're living.

Ignorant little bitches .. Sorry for the swearing, I just couldn't take it.

Revolution-Entrepreneur
Reaction score
Please dont bring this up.. Japan has appologize and the Comanwell community has forgiven them..

kbj

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im dutch and hate america.
Americain people has no humor.
Why are we hating america?
For this stupid peoples that dont have any school, life, brain and good work.
You must help other people and forget the history. That has already happened, look to the future like me and the other smart people.

Cya,
Joost

PS: On my habbo retro i give 25% of my earned money to japan.
And in the netherlands is the province limburg 2CM higher than first :S
Stupid earthquake :S

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Did the japanese ever claimed that the 9/11 was karma for Hiroshima? I don't think so.

It's a bit ironic that Pearl Harbor is mentioned, but what about the slaughter of women, children, 'puppies' and even reporters with 'RocketLauncherVideoCameras' in Iraq that were murdered? With so many resources, FBI, CIA, SS, NSA - couldn't Bush just send a hitman to eliminate Saddam? No, he takes over the country to please the oil corporations slaughtering innocents in the process. Bush isn't that different from Saddam because war = $$$$$$$$$$ for the Bush government.

Thank God that Obama isn't trigger happy or a war maniac...

I'm not here to discuss politics though, just these individuals who are not humans, just animals with no sense of humanity whatsoever, the human life is worth more then 'oil' or weapon manufacturing.

I'm glad that not all the Americans are like this.

Reaction score
I didn't bother reading anything but a few posts...

People all over the world act like this. Just because a few heartless butt holes made a few posts, don't bundle all of Americans up with them... My family donated over $1,000 to Haiti and plan on doing the same for Japan.

So for all the people saying, "duck Americans" I say duck you, because you're the dumb poop quoting less then 5% of a countries population. And it's probably rednecks from Virginia. So congratulations.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I didn't bother reading anything but a few posts...

People all over the world act like this. Just because a few heartless butt holes made a few posts, don't bundle all of Americans up with them... My family donated over $1,000 to Haiti and plan on doing the same for Japan.

So for all the people saying, "duck Americans" I say duck you, because you're the dumb poop quoting less then 5% of a countries population. And it's probably rednecks from Virginia. So congratulations.

I'm glad that not all the Americans are like this.

:) It's good to have a confirmation :)

I forgot to add something, it's not only 'some americans' making these kind of statements, they come from all over the world, lack of humanity and disrespect for human life unfortunately exists everywhere :\

EDIT:
Also, a great majority of the USA doesn't support these statements.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
"These Ducking jap are just scamming us... I just checked google streetview and everythings fine."

That's one huge dumbass

Reaction score
Compare pearl harbour to the atom bomb in WW2, only 2500 people died in pearl harbour, 200 thousand people died in the atom bomb of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and they still live with the radiation till today!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are those black people stupid? Saying remember Pearl Harbour?
Well... Remember slavery? Tought so...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't read that -.- don't group all of us together. I can't say much about any other place because there not talked about as much as america.

Reaction score
Honestly people? I am an American. It's pretty lame to say that we're all terrible when most likely one single person made that picture. I guarantee people were making jokes about hurricane Katrina, 9/11, AND the attack on pearl harbor when they happened. My point being: Americans are not the only assholes in the world, and if you think they are, you're going to have to crawl up from under your rock, and realize that everywhere you go you will find assholes. So stop bashing my Ducking country and go take a look at your own, because i guarantee you will find someone just as bad if not worse in your own.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Honestly people? I am an American. It's pretty lame to say that we're all terrible when most likely one single person made that picture. I guarantee people were making jokes about hurricane Katrina, 9/11, AND the attack on pearl harbor when they happened. My point being: Americans are not the only assholes in the world, and if you think they are, you're going to have to crawl up from under your rock, and realize that everywhere you go you will find assholes. So stop bashing my Ducking country and go take a look at your own, because i guarantee you will find someone just as bad if not worse in your own.

That's one thing that I left clear on my posts, thank God not everyone is like this, or the world would be even more doomed then it already is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back