Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
now that I'm kinda out of the kal scene, coming in here I've realised how hostile everyone is to everyone else. (I know I was exactly the same, so I'm not attempting to be high and mighty. )

why guys? don't you realise that nothing will ever get done unless you collaborate.

just my thoughts on the community and it's doom.

Zen

Reaction score
Well, unfortunately that is true, Im trying to get ppl to stop flaming and so on, unfortunately the majority of disagreements and rivalry started outside of RZ and just continues here. What ppl should do is just try to forget old poop and go on. But thats easier said than done, gonna be interesting to see what ppl have to say.

Good initiative bringing this up! :) been hoping for a while that someone was going to. (not the same coming from me lol since im a moderator xD)

Zen

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As you say, you are/were exactly the same. And still you are trolling and looking down on people, calling them "kids".

Can't express the irony of you posting this.

If people act like children, why are they anything else?

Aside from that, I think I've made about 3 posts in the last few months in this forum.

I'm not here to argue with you Bjorn, or anyone for that matter. I just came back for a browse and it occurred to me how counter-productive this is after being involved in development for other games.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I agree with Bjorn, you are just hating on people, example you see a noob work or something, you come to the thread and post hatefull and discouraging comments, instead you could just tell the person whats bad and how to improove it, etc. But no, I guess trolling is way easyer...

Just saying after what I've seen.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
almost everyone here act like this.

The Community need a rebuild than it can grow up for sure...

This Section need to be cleaned delete all this crap just.. leave only the Importand Threads.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its amazing to see how little development has happened in here and how much has came in other sections on rz in the time thats been spent flaming and hacking each other you could of made a really nice emulator

Reaction score
Well ragezone never really was constructive, only in the very beginning when everything was just released. Now that everybody needs new things for their server to survive, why would people release things that are unique to their server...

There are plenty of guides for beginners so if they ask stupid questions you can refer them to those instead of calling them kids.

Zen

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
by "acting like children" I didn't mean belittle people who aren't knowledgeable. I was referring to a specific post about a stupid argument that was going on. if you.don't know what I'm referring to don't worry.

but yes, rz is still a good resource.

Modeler / C++ Coder
Developer
Reaction score
well people will react as they want.. everyone's diferent.. ^^
but yeah.. if you got nothing usefull to say you can better say nothing..
if someones flaming on ya for example just dont react.. then ur smarter then he is :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you and no one else were collaborating before and they wont now. all the will do find 2-3 coders(as newkal etc) but tbh kal will stay boring as it is. 2 servers wont change much cuz not all people like low rate + people are pissed off because every kid hacks this day with ddos,dos + all other jelous kids(they know wich are) are crashing main servers,engines and so on.

and if you watch other ragezone threads from like aion or so they all share and help here?! for more than 4 years same sh.t everyone is just flaming each other and talking sh.t to each other but no one would spend the time they spend for flaming etc to build somthing toggether. you people (they know who they are) more like to see kal die and help kal to die insted of waste the time to actually upgrade it. kalonline didnt change for ages it doesnt even works if your monitor is too big and you wanna use bigger resolution so ye and some things are realy bad graphic and so on if people wich make dll would be smart they would stick toggether and make big project that means :graphic edit and so on.because graphic is chaning at every new game and kalonline? same for more than 6 years+

and ragezone need to stay as it is so everyone see how he was when he was younger and what they all speak. i checked and i was like omg. and i saw me and all other wich were realy young and spammed alot yes i did and alot other did but your still a kids since you flame even this days.. (the persons know wich are..)

well ragezone kal section,kal will survive only if people will stop care about other and they start to look at their problems....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you and no one else were collaborating before and they wont now. all the will do find 2-3 coders(as newkal etc) but tbh kal will stay boring as it is. 2 servers wont change much cuz not all people like low rate + people are pissed off because every kid hacks this day with ddos,dos + all other jelous kids(they know wich are) are crashing main servers,engines and so on.

and if you watch other ragezone threads from like aion or so they all share and help here?! for more than 4 years same sh.t everyone is just flaming each other and talking sh.t to each other but no one would spend the time they spend for flaming etc to build somthing toggether. you people (they know who they are) more like to see kal die and help kal to die insted of waste the time to actually upgrade it. kalonline didnt change for ages it doesnt even works if your monitor is too big and you wanna use bigger resolution so ye and some things are realy bad graphic and so on if people wich make dll would be smart they would stick toggether and make big project that means :graphic edit and so on.because graphic is chaning at every new game and kalonline? same for more than 6 years+

and ragezone need to stay as it is so everyone see how he was when he was younger and what they all speak. i checked and i was like omg. and i saw me and all other wich were realy young and spammed alot yes i did and alot other did but your still a kids since you flame even this days.. (the persons know wich are..)

well ragezone kal section,kal will survive only if people will stop care about other and they start to look at their problems....

stop thinking, you fail at

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
and you fail at your life.. wanna know why? cuz your selfish like all those r..ards wich only make backdoored sh.t and than release by other name.

(i wonder how much money you will want from the owners that got 3rd job so you wont crash their server..)

O and ye your not making yourself look cool if you insult me;) wanna know why? cuz smart people dont give a sh.t about you and other kids.

(msn:Sebastjan says:
but i changed
seems you need more time than i needed
sir says:
stop call me a child
(i got blocked from his msn)
you got owned sirix truth hurts ha? huh.. so ye nwk if he realy gonna help you than sucks for you cuz he has too much enemys and he will get them more cuz of his big EGO yes i had big ego when i was younger but i changed but seems sirix will need more time.)

Zen - just a thought - RaGEZONE Forums

AMEN

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
probebly when people like sirix will learn to live their life insted of picking and looking at others mistakes.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@DJKrava - you make me want to smash my head into a brickwall, over and over and over and over and over again. Please stop breathing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back