Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
jake after you;) any way i wont spam just cuz you r...ards do.. (o and ye your projects will fail as every project before.)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
allready was on;) for long but allways hoster was corupted or lazzy to pay... .so wait when i get money i will reopen;)

+ u guys realy expect that i use my nick? so you kids will come spam on my server as half kids did before in v1?..

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
jake after you;) any way i wont spam just cuz you r...ards do.. (o and ye your projects will fail as every project before.)

That's funny, none of my projects failed? They where all quite popular and worked the way I wanted them to. Although I think you may be getting confused with everything you do? You are probably THE most hated persons on this forum, good luck with your new developments.. oh wait.. yeah, I don't have to say anymore.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry to say this but Krava you are just another unknown person compared to Jake and Bjorn. Ofc im unknown too but i really dont care about it :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its not about being known or unknow, its the fact that he is retarded and for the record he is well known for being that lulz. 1.5k retarded post, he should seriously get a medal.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well maybe your right but still I prefer to be unknown and not a leecher as being like this :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back