• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll admit that the optional color bad

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hahahaha lol he Photoshop and 3d max not because the color which made him transparent colored by almost 70% #Cehlios1985

Reaction score
Hello guys!
I want to share and show a little thing we were working on lately, the original Kalonline pets as they are on Inixsoft server.
Basically we all know that custom pets are a summoned monster (in private servers).
Here I will show you the original pets as they are part of the character body, like 1 piece.
Monsters has no Z coordinate check so they can't walk over objects, on the original way from Kalonline the pets are able to walk anywhere and be on any height, also the following is perfectly fit to the character on any speed situation.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
good work, but if you made effects able on item grade will be better than item index :)

Reaction score
Kallyanna - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Back