Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

KMS 1.2.220 (GMS 160) Human~Project

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@zazaessza

same error... i try edit login img.. frame ... wz reparcker modified error change image... and harepacker save done but error in game error visual c++ runtime...

PD: i have visual c++ redistributable 2012 2013 2015 all for 32 and 64 bit

sorry for bad english...

any help guys.. :/ ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the source has so many bugs and some variables are unreadable

anyone able to get the source working? I downloaded the src and im fixing all of the random issues. does anyone have this fixed already?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Encrypter - KMS 1.2.220 (GMS 160) Human~Project - RaGEZONE Forums

Can I fix this error? I see this NPC but don't found why this NPC is error? It happens every time. Thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes. Change the packet structures (inc. opcodes) to match the gms version of your choice.. you'll probably have to redo skills/buffstats too. But yeah.. that's how.
are you sure?
it feasible ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Trying to execute the launch_server.bat file and I get these errors:

Encrypter - KMS 1.2.220 (GMS 160) Human~Project - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyone know how to fix this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Switch to JDK7 or fix the scripts
You mean JDK 1.7? That is what I'm using, unless JDK7 is completely different?

Update:
Finally got it working - fixed my script instead. Cheers!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a way to rewrite the names/description of items to english? I attempted to rewrite the potential lines in the java project but it didn't seem to change anything - it's still in korean. Am I missing something?

On another note.. I've also changed the ip address to hamachi ip in serversettings.properties and in the start.bat file.
When my friend attempts to connect to the server he gets an error "unable to connect to login server..." and for some weird reason his internet starts to lag like crazy after the attempt.
I've tried to open maple using my hamachi ip and it works fine but it doesn't work for others. Help would be greatly appreciated

Update:
Got it working via port forwarding instead.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Is there a way to rewrite the names/description of items to english? I attempted to rewrite the potential lines in the java project but it didn't seem to change anything - it's still in korean. Am I missing something?

This is all in the .wz files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WzRepacker is the best. But you can always use a clean HaRepacker instead.
Cheers!
On another note, I have an issue trying to edit the CharCommands.. I changed some of the korean commands (e.g. !드롭 to !item) -> exported jar -> overwrite old jar. When I go in game, it doesn't seem to work. Also when I do this, the original korean command doesn't work either until I change it back to korean again. Am I missing something again?

Edit: I'm trying to use the gm commands that are already in english and they don't work either. Something to do with the encoding perhaps? Is there a way to fix this?

P.S. Only the english gm commands do not work. The PlayerCommands work fine (e.g. @ maxskills)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to start game? i can not use redirector or localhost, i got msg "this client can be executed only in Korea code-page'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to start game? i can not use redirector or localhost, i got msg "this client can be executed only in Korea code-page'

Open control panel
Go to Clock language and region
Region and language
Administrative
Change system locate
Korean

and create .bat file with
start MapleStory.exe "your IP hamachi" 8484

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open control panel
Go to Clock language and region
Region and language
Administrative
Change system locate
Korean

and create .bat file with
start MapleStory.exe "your IP hamachi" 8484
thank you, but game not open windows, game auto close. i use windows 10, help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you, but game not open windows, game auto close. i use windows 10, help

run the launcher as administrator

or right click, properties, security and scrape run as administrator :maplestory.exe

Back