• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mangos Krillins Blizzlike www frontend

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Find line 391
CTRL G 391
post_max_size = default 8m i have try 10m

Or the Upload
Find line 500
CTRL G 500
upload_max_filesize = default 8m i have try 10m too and same problem
first error set to 8m (Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1280 bytes) in C:\wamp\www\en\downloads\screenshotone\gallery\pic s.php on line 155)
error 2 set to 10m (Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 10485760 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 5120 bytes) in C:\wamp\www\en\downloads\screenshotone\gallery\pics.php on line 155)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i Chmod everything what you say.. but when i save "http://wow.dalan.nl/en/admin/save.php" i get a error.. canot open file so i think i chmod this file to, but then i get this "Cannot open fileYou Ducking hacker. Your ip myip has been logged" Localhost it works but not with my payed webhosting.

"i asked this before.. but i dont now a solution.. maby you do!"

Gr dave

Master Summoner
Reaction score
well the web works like a charm ... i just modified my php.ini and install it.

@Krillins

can't you do something about the PVP ranking ?
and the News section it a little weird for new users i have to fill all 7 blocks with news ..
better to use a single block add news they are displayed of first page and gets saved in a .txt file or so .. adding the next one will add it in front of the last ...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well the web works like a charm ... i just modified my php.ini and install it.

@Krillins

can't you do something about the PVP ranking ?
and the News section it a little weird for new users i have to fill all 7 blocks with news ..
better to use a single block add news they are displayed of first page and gets saved in a .txt file or so .. adding the next one will add it in front of the last ...

You done it on a local server?? or on a payed webserver? If you did it.. pls tell me what you have chmod . thanx!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Edit /setup/eng.php with an default text editor and change $lang['securitylevel']='HIGH'; to $lang['securitylevel']='NONE'; and try again.

Krillin Quote,

Edit: Well, I tried.

Find line 391

CTRL G 391

post_max_size = default 8m i have try 10m

Or the Upload

Find line 500

CTRL G 500

upload_max_filesize = default 8m i have try 10m too and same problem

first error set to 8m (Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1280 bytes) in C:\wamp\www\en\downloads\screenshotone\gallery\pic s.php on line 155)

error 2 set to 10m (Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 10485760 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 5120 bytes) in C:\wamp\www\en\downloads\screenshotone\gallery\pics.php on line 155)

I'd just manually go into that directory and delete that pic. Also your pics.php doesn't have a space in the name does it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd just manually go into that directory and delete that pic. Also your pics.php doesn't have a space in the name does it?

my picture appear in C:\wamp\www\en\downloads\screenshotone\gallery\thumbs only
i remove it and when i refresh my picture come back and my error come again too

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

my picture appear in C:\wamp\www\en\downloads\screenshotone\gallery\thumbs only
i remove it and when i refresh my picture come back and my error come again too

OK, When you delete the picture out of the thumbs it's of course gonna grab the thing that's in your picture folder and try and make a thumb. So. delete what ever you have in the thumbs and picture folder.

EDIT:
aight, I'll stop helping cause quite frankly I don't know how to help you. If it's in the script then krillin will be the only one to help.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i have upload a little picture all still good cause this picture apear in thumbs and picture
the bugged screenshot apear only in thumbs.....

crappy wow screenshot bugged my web cite /cry

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Krillin, me and a friend of mine are doing a little project converting from mangos to antrix the blizzlike site (like yours but based on someone elses release) ..For reference check and i wanted to ask for your permission to use/convert&use some of your sites features like the interactive maps and honor rankings for example..(of course with proper credits).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do i make the Server Status to work? im running on antrix if someone could please tell me how to make it. cuzz im guessing its not connected to my realm or something
it shows it offline when its online and doesnt show whos online. So if you kno how to make the Server Status to work please tell me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Spetial Thanks to Quakes69 and Krillins ,all your help as been usefull,
all work perfectly now :D
i have find my worng picture in C:\wamp\www\setup\upload\screenshots
i have just remove from it and my problem got fixed :D
sorry for my double post some time before :S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont get how to install this... I use xampp... is there a good guide? where should i place the files? to who do I point what? or where do I point that to whom and where with what? I dont understand anything =/

sorry, yes, im a newbie, my first time running this acc creator. My first time running a server. Thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How do you get donations from users?How do you set it up? I have used many different websites for my server but this is by far the best one yet! Thank-you so much!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
How do you get donations from users?How do you set it up? I have used many different websites for my server but this is by far the best one yet! Thank-you so much!

Goto paypal make an acocunt after that you'll needed the code for a button lookup webmasters. edit the donation page manually with the button script and upload.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when will you add the fix for server up time?the last fix you did i extracted it now it shows my server realm name witch is good.also on the server IP thing i have to put in 127.0.0.1 in order to get it to show online how can i fix this?i want it to say teh server ip an dnot my 127.0.0.1 ip.Also in teh pvp rankings it registers all kill's and such but for rank every oen is still at rank 0 is ther ea fix coming for this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cant seem to log in with username: admin password: admin

any idea??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
some1 knows what port should i write so that people sees my page? which port? the one in antrix.conf ' logonserver.conf or realms.conf ? please tell me, other people cant see my page =/

Back