Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Latest CRACKED SWF + Headers PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104 [PLUSEMU]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need help please
I have put the new catalogue in mi hotel but I have two problems.

When I click in the top section I don't see the other sections but if I select the image of the front page I can see the other sections but also is the name of the top section in the catalogue for example I can see the section furni on the top and with the other sections. Mi other problem is that when I select a page I am disconnected .

Thanks

This is my problem:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the release!

Didn't have that much of a trouble with updating my build. Only thing that I noticed is this:

- Screenshot of my Catalogue (test) :

- Screenshot of Korz Hotel (Habbo has the same as him):

Quick-note: There is a difference inside the main-category and the sub-category's. My catalogue line them straight up (what looks obviously terrible). Habbo or Korz hotel still does it the old way. The main-category is a little bit more "left" then the sub-category's.

I really can't figure out how I can fix that, though maybe something in the Habbo.swf. I searched for hours, but I gave it up.

*Note: This shop that I use now is just a quick test, so thats the reason why it only has two category's :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the release!

Didn't have that much of a trouble with updating my build. Only thing that I noticed is this:

- Screenshot of @Korz Hotel (Habbo has the same as him):

Quick-note: There is a difference inside the main-category and the sub-category's. My catalogue line them straight up (what looks obviously terrible). Habbo or @Korz hotel still does it the old way. The main-category is a little bit more "left" then the sub-category's.

I really can't figure out how I can fix that, though maybe something in the Habbo.swf. I searched for hours, but I gave it up.

*Note: This shop that I use now is just a quick test, so thats the reason why it only has two category's :p

external variables love

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the release!

- Screenshot of Korz Hotel (Habbo has the same as him):

Quick-note: There is a difference inside the main-category and the sub-category's. My catalogue line them straight up (what looks obviously terrible). Habbo or Korz hotel still does it the old way. The main-category is a little bit more "left" then the sub-category's.

I have an problem with subcategories
jordynegen11 - Latest CRACKED SWF + Headers PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104 [PLUSEMU] - RaGEZONE Forums

jordynegen11 - Latest CRACKED SWF + Headers PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104 [PLUSEMU] - RaGEZONE Forums

How to fix pls?

Add/Replace this to your external variable

catalog.deep.hierarchy=true
catalog.direct.sms.buy.allowed=false
catalog.direct.sms.buy.length.days=5
catalog.direct.vip.buy.enabled=true
catalog.direct.vip.buy.promo=1
catalog.drag_and_drop=true
catalog.furniture.animation=true
catalog.gallery.lang=en
catalog.large=true
catalog.multiple.purchase.enabled=true
catalog.new.additions.page.open.disabled=false
catalog.new_direct_vip_buy_window=true
catalog.newgiftflow.enabled=true
catalog.pets.adjust_old=false
catalog.pets.enabled=true
catalog.purchase.gift.singleclick.confirmation=true
catalog.purchase.gift.singleclick=true
catalog.purchase.gift_wrapping.default_box_index=0
catalog.restricted_nodes=avatar,perm_costumes,perm_effects,bots,erasmus,erasmus1,erasmus2,erasmus3,spaces_grid,rentables_spaces,guild_frontpage,halloween14_lovelock,hot_furni
catalog.show.purse=false
catalog.vip.benefits.enabled=true
catalog.vip.buy.promo=1,3
catalog.vip.gift.promo=1,3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The room chatlog doesn't work :/

Some fix for this?

Sorry for my bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Change your decimal symbol , Control Panel - Clock ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to a good CMS with PlusEmu?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to a good CMS with PlusEmu?

This CMS is in spanish, but you can translate it. It's identical to Habbo, very beautiful.

*Edit: Demo:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do you guys mean by this?

Added a boolean and a string after CanSelectAmount

What needs to be added exactly?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone have the hof_furni images for catalogue?

Back