• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Latest CRACKED SWF + Headers PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104 [PLUSEMU]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need help please
I have put the new catalogue in mi hotel but I have two problems.

When I click in the top section I don't see the other sections but if I select the image of the front page I can see the other sections but also is the name of the top section in the catalogue for example I can see the section furni on the top and with the other sections. Mi other problem is that when I select a page I am disconnected .

Thanks

This is my problem:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the release!

Didn't have that much of a trouble with updating my build. Only thing that I noticed is this:

- Screenshot of my Catalogue (test) :

- Screenshot of Korz Hotel (Habbo has the same as him):

Quick-note: There is a difference inside the main-category and the sub-category's. My catalogue line them straight up (what looks obviously terrible). Habbo or Korz hotel still does it the old way. The main-category is a little bit more "left" then the sub-category's.

I really can't figure out how I can fix that, though maybe something in the Habbo.swf. I searched for hours, but I gave it up.

*Note: This shop that I use now is just a quick test, so thats the reason why it only has two category's :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the release!

Didn't have that much of a trouble with updating my build. Only thing that I noticed is this:

- Screenshot of @Korz Hotel (Habbo has the same as him):

Quick-note: There is a difference inside the main-category and the sub-category's. My catalogue line them straight up (what looks obviously terrible). Habbo or @Korz hotel still does it the old way. The main-category is a little bit more "left" then the sub-category's.

I really can't figure out how I can fix that, though maybe something in the Habbo.swf. I searched for hours, but I gave it up.

*Note: This shop that I use now is just a quick test, so thats the reason why it only has two category's :p

external variables love

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the release!

- Screenshot of Korz Hotel (Habbo has the same as him):

Quick-note: There is a difference inside the main-category and the sub-category's. My catalogue line them straight up (what looks obviously terrible). Habbo or Korz hotel still does it the old way. The main-category is a little bit more "left" then the sub-category's.

I have an problem with subcategories
jordynegen11 - Latest CRACKED SWF + Headers PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104 [PLUSEMU] - RaGEZONE Forums

jordynegen11 - Latest CRACKED SWF + Headers PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104 [PLUSEMU] - RaGEZONE Forums

How to fix pls?

Add/Replace this to your external variable

catalog.deep.hierarchy=true
catalog.direct.sms.buy.allowed=false
catalog.direct.sms.buy.length.days=5
catalog.direct.vip.buy.enabled=true
catalog.direct.vip.buy.promo=1
catalog.drag_and_drop=true
catalog.furniture.animation=true
catalog.gallery.lang=en
catalog.large=true
catalog.multiple.purchase.enabled=true
catalog.new.additions.page.open.disabled=false
catalog.new_direct_vip_buy_window=true
catalog.newgiftflow.enabled=true
catalog.pets.adjust_old=false
catalog.pets.enabled=true
catalog.purchase.gift.singleclick.confirmation=true
catalog.purchase.gift.singleclick=true
catalog.purchase.gift_wrapping.default_box_index=0
catalog.restricted_nodes=avatar,perm_costumes,perm_effects,bots,erasmus,erasmus1,erasmus2,erasmus3,spaces_grid,rentables_spaces,guild_frontpage,halloween14_lovelock,hot_furni
catalog.show.purse=false
catalog.vip.benefits.enabled=true
catalog.vip.buy.promo=1,3
catalog.vip.gift.promo=1,3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The room chatlog doesn't work :/

Some fix for this?

Sorry for my bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Change your decimal symbol , Control Panel - Clock ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to a good CMS with PlusEmu?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to a good CMS with PlusEmu?

This CMS is in spanish, but you can translate it. It's identical to Habbo, very beautiful.

*Edit: Demo:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do you guys mean by this?

Added a boolean and a string after CanSelectAmount

What needs to be added exactly?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone have the hof_furni images for catalogue?

Back