• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Latest PRODUCTION-201606242205-761645438 Headers + Crack [INCOMPLETE]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok i have fixed problem !

Now i have problem for catalog and room enter.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anyone is having a problem with Mod Tools it's because the structure for UserActionPresets has changed

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If anyone is having a problem with Mod Tools it's because the structure for UserActionPresets has changed

Structure for ModeratorTicketChatlogMessageComposer changed to.

Right above: ReportedId
Integer turned into a string.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone put the new headers, packets, and structure in PlusEMU, and upload it? If they don't mind? I keep getting errors.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Read the first 3 pages.

ps: I just Released the newest PRODUCTION + HEADERS. I recommend to use that.

I fixed the issue when the client loads to 100% than reloads, I added a boolean after AvailabilityStatusMessageComposer. I have added a boolean after CanSelectAmount, but what's the string? base.WriteString("");?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could anyone help me?

I have changed the following:

- Added a true boolean in MessengerInitMessageComposer
- Added a string and boolean just under CanSelectAmount In CatalogPageMessageComposer
- Added a true boolean in AvailabilityStatusMessageComposer

What did I do wrong?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could anyone help me?

I have changed the following:

- Added a true boolean in MessengerInitMessageComposer
- Added a string and boolean just under CanSelectAmount In CatalogPageMessageComposer
- Added a true boolean in AvailabilityStatusMessageComposer

What did I do wrong?
Outgoing data for Mod tools changed, de-rank yourself and then try loading the client to see if that's the problem.

Back