• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mu Skins Leather Set from MU Origin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All models are .FBX with muonline's DK bone structure.

How this can help you? I dont know.
How to use them in Mu? I dont know.

I thinks its easy for skilled modders.

http://hazecmufr.com/downloads/LeatherSet.rar

pcdubaum - Leather Set from MU Origin - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Unfortunaly the position is not centered on the character and i dont wanna waste time repositioning it
here .obj converted (import with 3ds max or milkshape 3d) (fbx import only with Blender)
Zippyshare.com - dkleathermuoriginOBJ.rar

Thanks Karli, I make the BMD's and convert .png Textures, etc... I put 1 Skeleton on this... but must be fixed.. I mean.. no movements ;)

Screenshot:

bV2b1Cd - Leather Set from MU Origin - RaGEZONE Forums

PS: Here I leave BMD + OZJ (Renamed by me) and SMD + JPG

https://mega.nz/#!vEBR2YLS!5D5hE-LU0sGN9Y6nm4KzL_axBh0EHhizPLSC44nZPVI

Reaction score
Do you want the movements animations .smd or .obj @Kiosani ?

No bro, I'm only trying to make this Set usable like: Skin on any MU Client, well you know... that having this Set, textures from less than: 512 x 512 (on this case: 128 x 128), can be used on any MU Client even: Old School.

SMD is better... I only don't know how to make to adapt skeleton to every part of this set.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, look great. :eek:tt:

The .FXB models has his bone structure messed up.

I am newbie, i got the .blender files from a friend but i cant do anything usefull. The .blender bones structure looks right. Do this .blender file help? Do want to see then?

I have Short Swort, Legendary Sword and that angel sword.

I will share here too.

EDIT
http://hazecmufr.com/downloads/LeatherSet.rar - .blend Blender Files
http://hazecmufr.com/downloads/Swords.rar - .FBX they are static. (Short Sword, Legendary Sword and Divine Sword os Archangel)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@KarLi why need add animation to armor? assign bone and enjoy =) @pcdubaum can you get object map?

I problably have a early minor development build and few assets.

I have Lorencia and Devias Map with monsters. UI icons, sounds and images. I saw Vine and Pad textures and folder structure, i dont have time to look all.

Lorencia has 3 models for all the map, Terrain, Houses and Wall are integrate in one big mesh. Props and objects are in anothe mesh. Some monsters even has a bone structure, bad animations or even shows correctly.
Devias is worst, the map has only 128x128 in size, i dons know, but this looks wrong in someway. But monsters models are beauty.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The newest download file has blender files with Bone and Weight paint. But i cant convent to SMD or BMD.

Reaction score
@pcdubaum
i tried using the blend files and exporting to .SMD then to .BMD and same thing :s
i guess the rig / bones should be attached to the mesh and converted to .smd ?
im curious, why pentium tools asks for importing animations and ikenylee says no need to put animations? i mean if animations/rig are in .BMD of (default DK skin) and work.. why wouldnt this work? pcdubaum provided the models with the rig/bones and didnt work for me either :s

Reaction score
look first of all in .smd
the images = ZS_foot_001 instead of ZS_foot_001.jpeg (so u know) that u cant compile any file with wrong image file name.
and i tried again the boots, same thing happens there are no animations for the boots (boots dont move)

ps u can use SMDtoBMDConverter.exe (search in google to find link in ragezone) instead of pentium tools.

Reaction score
Back