• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Lelele.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi.

I am releasing my server files, and some crappy website files. You have played on them if you ever played This. This includes everything they have right now. You can check the patch notes & Server Information threads in the Announcements.

Reason I am doing this is because, I joined them cus they asked me for help, so I dev'ed some old files I had lying around. Little did I know the owner was useless and couldn't even handle a paypal account (Which is why I quit) which was all he had to do & I was doing the rest of the work. I left, and the dude had a backup of the files, but since I quit no development was being done, so the server died (there was barely any players in the first place). He gave up and just gave the server away to his friend, and his friend doesn't have a clue on how to do anything neither nor his friends so called "devs". So now there's a whole bunch of derps with my files so I thought I'd just release them to the rest of you derps.

I put a password on the rar so if you want it just ask, I don't want leechers here.

This includes the whole Server folder down to even the Launcher PSD's.

The ressystem is included too, you can use This client if you wish.

Mirror

Server files are at the latest version, and there are 2 patches for the client which are also included. (wwwroot/website/patchdir/).

If you are having problems with the files, I don't give a sh** so don't even bother asking for help.

Also, if you are a bit of a Special person then I don't recommend using the Website or the Databases because for one, you NEED the website to make an account since the passwords are md5'ed, with a pre-defined salt that you can find in the PHP or the login procedure. (Or you can just md5 it on your own).

If you're going to use the Website then you also need to use the Databases because of the modifications I made.

Uh lets see what else....the files are very clean, everything is sync'ed meaning the ItemInfo.shn has the same amount of rows as ItemViewInfo.shn etc (Maybe I missed a couple), the website & IPN do log everything. Check WebsiteLogs, tCashLogs, etc.

So ur yeh, here's the link. Mudkipz.

Oh PS: forgot to take shn tools out but w/e. creds to whoever made them.

For you d00ds that need proof.

Bakey - Lelele. - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice nice nice ! ! !

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
O btw I forgot to mention, when you register through the page you need an IPB forum, since the game accounts & forum acocunts are linked to each other. This was made on IPB forum 3.2 so I don't know if it will work on other versions or not. You can find the table that links the accounts in Account db, its dbo.AccountLink I believe. It also takes their forum email and automatically inserts it into dbo.tUserOption.

Oh and according to RageZooner this is all a prank ;].

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it me or did just almost all the reply's for this thread just, poofed away?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pls Upload Jobchange script for this Files

USE [gggggggggg]
GO
/****** Object: StoredProcedure [dbo].[p_Quest_Set] Script Date: 06/21/2012 18:16:05 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[p_Quest_Set]
/*
Quest Set
2004.10 By CJC
input:
see SQL
output:
@nRet 0 = OK,
? = Error code
*/
@nCharNo int,
@nQuestNo int,
@nStatus tinyint,
@sData varbinary(100),
@nRet int OUTPUT
AS

SET NOCOUNT ON

UPDATE tQuest SET
nStatus = @nStatus,
sData = @sData
WHERE nCharNo = @nCharNo AND nQuestNo = @nQuestNo

IF @@ERROR <> 0 OR @@ROWCOUNT = 0
BEGIN
INSERT tQuest ( nCharNo, nQuestNo, nStatus, sData )
VALUES ( @nCharNo, @nQuestNo, @nStatus, @sData )
END

SET @nRet = @@ERROR

-- end

ist fail

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
stop spamming, and youre obviously not getting it.

Back